1909 26 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
High View Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699665 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Few shots collected during a foggy morning in Sweden. Wasnt planning to film this morning, but when I passed this location with my car I had to stop and get the drone up in the air. Also tried the active tracking feature of Phantom 4 PRO for the first time. It was a bit close to the tree but it worked out fine

2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Amazing video! Thanks for your sharing this with us. Cheers!
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video created from your DJI Phantom 4 Pro from Sweden. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-11-7
Use props
kevinwright
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76942 ft
United States

Very cool. Nicely done!
2018-11-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video   
2018-11-7
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Thanks guys!
2018-11-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow.
Most beautiful .
Love to see Sweden from the air.
I subbed to your channel (trainsandtrucks is mine)
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Stunning video!
2018-11-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2018-11-8
Use props
wadeh
New

Vietnam

wonderful videos!
showbox
2018-11-8
Use props
Hotas J Kilo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337703 ft
Finland

Really nice!!   Greetings from Finland and since we share very similar climate plus you seem to have a lot of flight distance covered, I have a question for you. What is your experience regarding humidity between RH 95 and 100? How close to 100 you can go without getting condensation on lens and aircraft? And is this dependent on whether you have low hanging clouds (e.g. 100m) or fog present?
2018-11-9
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1469341 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Glad you stopped & took the time to shoot. Nice 'feel' to the clip.
2018-11-9
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2018-11-9
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Hotas J Kilo Posted at 11-9 00:37
Really nice!!   Greetings from Finland and since we share very similar climate plus you seem to have a lot of flight distance covered, I have a question for you. What is your experience regarding humidity between RH 95 and 100? How close to 100 you can go without getting condensation on lens and aircraft? And is this dependent on whether you have low hanging clouds (e.g. 100m) or fog present?

Hi neighbor
Yesterday when I when I took out the drone it was about 98-99%. I guess it was about the same then I shot the clips for the film. I noticed that I got a some condensation on the lens. Especially when filmning straight forward.
I have never had any issues with flying in high humidity besides that the shot can be ruined by the water on the lens. I would never fly in heavy rain though.

Last winter the conditions were worse. High humidity AND Cold weather.
2018-11-9
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

davidmartingraf Posted at 11-9 22:48
Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!

Thanks!
2018-11-9
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Very good job.  Great scenery.
2018-11-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Outstanding
2018-11-10
Use props
Wjm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 979432 ft
Switzerland

beautiful thanks for sharing
2018-11-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Good job.

Thanks for taking the time to post this on the forum.

Much appreciated. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-11-10
Use props
Hotas J Kilo
lvl.1
Finland

High View Sweden Posted at 11-9 23:05
Hi neighbor  
Yesterday when I when I took out the drone it was about 98-99%. I guess it wad about the same then I shot the clips to the film. I noticed that I got a some condensation on the lens. Especially when filmning straight forward.
I have never had any issues with flying in high humidity besides that the shot can be ruined by the water on the lens. I would never fly in heavy rain though.

Thanks for info!  In the picture it looks like ice formed on the leading edge of the props. That will decrease lift of the prop and may eventually lead to stall, so definitely something to avoid. Hard to tell how much ice will cause problems or how the DJI firmware is going to respond.

Did you notice anything out of ordinary when flying with that amount of ice on the props?
2018-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi neighbor  
Yesterday when I when I took out the drone it was about 98-99%. I guess it wad about the same then I shot the clips to the film. I noticed that I got a some condensation on the lens. Especially when filmning straight forward.
I have never had any issues with flying in high humidity besides that the shot can be ruined by the water on the lens. I would never fly in heavy rain though.

Oops. Good thing you got it back in 1 piece
2018-11-12
Use props
High View Sweden
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Hotas J Kilo Posted at 11-12 01:22
Thanks for info!  In the picture it looks like ice formed on the leading edge of the props. That will decrease lift of the prop and may eventually lead to stall, so definitely something to avoid. Hard to tell how much ice will cause problems or how the DJI firmware is going to respond.

Did you notice anything out of ordinary when flying with that amount of ice on the props?

Yes, it was clear ice on props and some on the body. I forgot to mention that this was not from the same day as i shot the video in this thread.
The picture is from last year. A few minutes after take off the motors started to sound different and I landed within a minute. No issues, but it could ended badly if I didnt pay attention to the sound of the motors and landed directly.
2018-11-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Fantastic !!
2018-11-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi neighbor  
Yesterday when I when I took out the drone it was about 98-99%. I guess it was about the same then I shot the clips for the film. I noticed that I got a some condensation on the lens. Especially when filmning straight forward.

wow really cool  ha
2018-11-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

High View Sweden Posted at 11-12 11:28
Yes, it was clear ice on props and some on the body. I forgot to mention that this was not from the same day as i shot the video in this thread.
The picture is from last year. A few minutes after take off the motors started to sound different and I landed within a minute. No issues, but it could ended badly if I didnt pay attention to the sound of the motors and landed directly.

You are wise, beyond your rc flying years. Haha

That was a smart decision. Avoiding a disastrous outcome.

RedHotPoker

2018-11-12
Use props
Hotas J Kilo
lvl.1
Finland

High View Sweden Posted at 11-12 11:28
Yes, it was clear ice on props and some on the body. I forgot to mention that this was not from the same day as i shot the video in this thread.

OK, thanks for tip. If flying in conditions where there is potential for ice-forming need to pay attention to rotor sounds. I guess motor controls will try to compensate for loss of lift (but can do so only up to certain point). Maybe good idea to make a short test flight before any longer flights in those conditions and then land to see if there is any ice forming..
2018-11-13
Use props
djiuser_x206xY3PWfKA
New

India

To watch the movies in the lesiure time is the best part of the life. Movies are the reflection of
our life, what we see and observe are reflected through the movies. Watching movies in the theatre show
are sometime not possible. To save that bucks and time, we open a free movie streaming app. Basically,
these movie streaming apps are available on the web easily/. Showbox app is a free movie streaming app,
where you can watch the movies for free. Even the latest movies are available for free and that too
in HD quality. This app can be installed and downloaded into Mac, Kindle, Windows and Android devices.
There are certain movies that can't be even watched on the Netflix or Amazon Prime. In that case, Showbox
is a software to watch the movies for free. Download the movies into any format whether it is MP4 or MP3.
Do watch the movies and save your bucks

2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules