Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Hub and DJI PIlot Problems support
4984 7 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rcair1
lvl.1

United States

Purchased Flight Hub today to test how it works.  Getting nowhere.
- On Android (tried 3 phones, 2 tablets).  Download DJI Pilot from app store.  On launch get "Failed to get resource file.  Please check your network connection and retry."  Tried 3 different networks and cellular connection.

- On iphone.  Installed DJI Pilot on 2 phones.  In both cases, when you run it you get a white screen message that says "DJI Pilot not avaliable for current device.  Please check the relavent instructions and download the correct app version.  Please contact DJI Support for more assistance"

It is unclear what "device" we are talking about.  Is it the iphone or the drone.
2018-11-7
Use props
rcair1
lvl.1

United States

Further information.  We tried Mavic Pro, Mavic Platunum, Mavic 2 Zoom and Phantom 4 Pro.  From the flight hub product page...
2018-11-7
Use props
rcair1
lvl.1

United States

rcair1 Posted at 11-7 16:07
Further information.  We tried Mavic Pro, Mavic Platunum, Mavic 2 Zoom and Phantom 4 Pro.  From the flight hub product page...

It should support all these - but references the android app which will not install.  There is no reference to the ios app.
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi rcair1, sorry for the troubles on installing DJI Pilot, DJI Pilot iOS version only supports Mavic 2 Enterprise currently. Please download the DJI Pilot to your Android mobile device according to the following steps:
1. Please make sure the previous DJI Pilot has been fully deleted.
2. Please download from the official website by clicking 'Download for Android', then install to your mobile device. GTScreenshot_20181108_171107.png

If the issue persists, please provide us the following info:
1. The model of your mobile device.
2. The version of the Android system.
3. Is there a file ends with .obb under Android/obb/com.dji.industry.pilot? If yes, could you please provide us the full name of this file?

2018-11-8
Use props
rcair1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 01:11
Hi rcair1, sorry for the troubles on installing DJI Pilot, DJI Pilot iOS version only supports Mavic 2 Enterprise currently. Please download the DJI Pilot to your Android mobile device according to the following steps:
1. Please make sure the previous DJI Pilot has been fully deleted.
2. Please download from the official website by clicking 'Download for Android', then install to your mobile device.[view_image]

It is unfortunate DJI PIlot iOS supports only Mavic 2 Enterprise only and that is not documented.  We have a fleet of over 10 DJI aircraft, none of which are Mavic 2 enterprise, but all of which are on the listed set.  Most of our pilots fly iOS.

I did download the android version from the M200 webpage using both the QR code and Click link yesterday when the play store version failed.  Yesterday, they did not work.  Today they do.  However I must side load them (unofficial release) and the few Android pilots we have probably cannot do that (not allowed on typical phones).  I'm in an RnD group so I can do that.

I would hope that DJI would update the play store version to work quickly and either document the limitations of iOS or update it quickly.  At this point I think it is unlikely we can continue to use FlightHub till it is more properly supported.  In public safety, we cannot fiddle with quirky software, it must work.  We'll continue our 1 month for testing purposes, but may not get much testing in since most pilots cannot operate the software.

- Thank you for your response.
For your information, here is a copy of the screen shot showing the failure received in the play store version.

2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rcair1 Posted at 11-8 07:19
It is unfortunate DJI PIlot iOS supports only Mavic 2 Enterprise only and that is not documented.  We have a fleet of over 10 DJI aircraft, none of which are Mavic 2 enterprise, but all of which are on the listed set.  Most of our pilots fly iOS.

I did download the android version from the M200 webpage using both the QR code and Click link yesterday when the play store version failed.  Yesterday, they did not work.  Today they do.  However I must side load them (unofficial release) and the few Android pilots we have probably cannot do that (not allowed on typical phones).  I'm in an RnD group so I can do that.

The APP should work by clicking 'Download for Android', if the issue persists, please provide us the following info:
1. The model of the mobile device.
2. The version of the Android system.
3. Is there a file ends with .obb under Android/obb/com.dji.industry.pilot? If yes, could you please provide us the full name of this file?
We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your cooperation.
2018-11-9
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The Pilot app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
Jorge Dron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 585899 ft
Guatemala

rcair1 Posted at 2018-11-8 07:19
It is unfortunate DJI PIlot iOS supports only Mavic 2 Enterprise only and that is not documented.  We have a fleet of over 10 DJI aircraft, none of which are Mavic 2 enterprise, but all of which are on the listed set.  Most of our pilots fly iOS.

I did download the android version from the M200 webpage using both the QR code and Click link yesterday when the play store version failed.  Yesterday, they did not work.  Today they do.  However I must side load them (unofficial release) and the few Android pilots we have probably cannot do that (not allowed on typical phones).  I'm in an RnD group so I can do that.

Saludos me pasa lo mismo Dji Pilot no abre en iOS iPhone menos en mi air que mal la verdad antes funcionaba
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules