DJI Spark remote to PC simulator (like velocidrone)?
3305 3 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HaZZar
lvl.1
Australia

Hey guys anyone know if its possible to connect my DJI Spark remote to a PC simulator I have the cable to connect it to my PC but im not even sure if I can use it as an "imput device"
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Hazzar, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We do apologize but currently, DJJ Spark is not supported with the flight simulator. As of the time being remote controllers for Phantom 4s, Phantom 4 Advances, Phantom 4 Pros, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0s, Lightbridge 2, Matrice 600 Pros, and Mavic Airs are supported. We do appreciate your patience. Should there be any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-11-8
Use props
HaZZar
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-8 01:24
Hi Hazzar, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We do apologize but currently, DJJ Spark is not supported with the flight simulator. As of the time being remote controllers for Phantom 4s, Phantom 4 Advances, Phantom 4 Pros, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0s, Lightbridge 2, Matrice 600 Pros, and Mavic Airs are supported. We do appreciate your patience. Should there be any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

HaHa wow, Umm so is this a software thing or is it the way the remote is designed? If its software will there ever be an update to support this?
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HaZZar Posted at 11-8 01:28
HaHa wow, Umm so is this a software thing or is it the way the remote is designed? If its software will there ever be an update to support this?

Hi, thanks for your fast response. As of the moment, this remote is not listed and compatible to run the flight simulator. Should there be any update, this will be cascaded in DJI Website or in this Forum. Thank you.
2018-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules