Login service is currently unavailable, please try again.
2251 5 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3-4K-FL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4537 ft
United States

I have been attempting to log into the developer.dji.com site, and continue (numerous browsers and computers) to get the same error. I have registred adn activated, and initially when I attemp to log in, it says "Login Successful" then goes to the page shown below with the error "Login service is currently unavailable, please try again."

Help would be appreciated.

dji-error.png
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I manage to test our website and it seems that our site is working fine, I've used google chrome and firefox as well, however, did you check if the internet connection is working fine? Could you please connect your computer/laptop directly to your router to see if there will be changes? Please let us know the latest progress for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-8
Use props
P3-4K-FL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4537 ft
United States

I figured it out after testing a number of different configurations. It turns out it was our corporate IT department blocking content for the subdomain of developer.dji.com

I can access it no problem from our guest network.

Please accept my apologies for the spurious post.
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

P3-4K-FL Posted at 11-9 12:02
I figured it out after testing a number of different configurations. It turns out it was our corporate IT department blocking content for the subdomain of developer.dji.com

I can access it no problem from our guest network.

Glad to hear it works now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good weekend!
2018-11-9
Use props
djiuser_3qNqfBtWuU8Y
New

China

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-9 18:21
Glad to hear it works now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good weekend!

I suffer this problem now, I have try different computers and different network environment, but the problem still here.
2019-11-27
Use props
palmberry
New

China

djiuser_3qNqfBtWuU8Y Posted at 11-27 04:20
I suffer this problem now, I have try different computers and different network environment, but the problem still here.

em.... It's OK today....
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules