New Version(V1.0.1)
2538 16 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Borja_PK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Good afternoon

I've a DJI Matrice 210. Today my Cendence DJI Remote Controller informed me to update the firmware to the New Version (V1.0.1), but when I press Update now the pop-up with the information dissapear and only shows me a message at the bottom of the screen --> ''Start downloading(Please check the system status bar)'' but nothing else happen. Have anyone experimented the same problem?

2018-11-8
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

was it for Pilot?
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Borja_PK, thanks for your feedback, if you are referring to DJI Pilot, the latest version is V1.0.0 in iOS and Android mobile device, please let us know if the notification pops-up again and keep the screenshot, thank you.
2018-11-8
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 23:13
Hi Borja_PK, thanks for your feedback, if you are referring to DJI Pilot, the latest version is V1.0.0 in iOS and Android mobile device, please let us know if the notification pops-up again and keep the screenshot, thank you.

the new version of PILOT on Crystalsky is the 1.0.1, it is amazing that DJI has removed the custom parameters of the Cendense ...
2018-11-9
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI is trying to make too many aircraft type compatible with one app (GO4 and Pilot)

Pilot was thought to be compatible with Enterprise like drones, but the 'borders' about the definition 'Enterprise' is not clear...

Due to the fact that Pilot app is available for CrystalSky, IOS and Android phones it is a nightmare to develop and maintain this kind of software.
This leads to the problem that features, capabilities of a specific aircraft or transmitter type (Cendence) are being forgotten or mistreated in software rollouts.

DJI should make the Pilot app only be available on the CrystalSky and only for a defined set of aircraft and remote controller.
(M200, M210, M210RTK, M600, P4RTK and Mavic Enterprise)

2018-11-9
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Attention, if you have a memory card in the crystalsky and you made a backup before installation, it will mix the parameters after a factory reset, so I redo the factory reset without the micro sd, and all the parameters of the cendense are again available ...
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Keule Posted at 11-9 19:40
DJI is trying to make too many aircraft type compatible with one app (GO4 and Pilot)

Pilot was thought to be compatible with Enterprise like drones, but the 'borders' about the definition 'Enterprise' is not clear...

Keule, since not all the Enterprise users prefer the CrystalSky, making DJI Pilot only available on the CrystalSky is hard to achieve, but we are doing our best to optimize the APP in the different system, thanks for your suggestion.
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 11-9 18:39
the new version of PILOT on Crystalsky is the 1.0.1, it is amazing that DJI has removed the custom parameters of the Cendense ...

Hi Olivier, yes, you are right, the DJI Pilot in CrystalSky has been updated, appreciate your correction. As far as I know, the Customization still can be selected in Cendence, did I miss anything again? I apologize if I did.
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Borja_PK, I apologize for my previous post, may I verify if you are referring to the DJI Pilot in CrystalSky? If yes, currently, the latest version is v1.0.1, please let us know if you have further concern, thank you.
2018-11-12
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI, should you update your information? (dji pilot last version note ....)
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 11-12 22:57
DJI, should you update your information? (dji pilot last version note ....)
[view_image]

Oliver, currently, only the CrystalSky runs the DJI Pilot V1.0.1, the release notes in the Download page is mainly for the mobile device, which is still V1.0.0, if there is any further update, we will update immediately, thanks for your attention.
2018-11-13
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-13 03:19
Oliver, currently, only the CrystalSky runs the DJI Pilot V1.0.1, the release notes in the Download page is mainly for the mobile device, which is still V1.0.0, if there is any further update, we will update immediately, thanks for your attention.

Strange as I have V1.0.1 running on my Tab S2
2018-11-13
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Did you see how dji responds next to the plate systematically, to wonder if these people really have a function at dji or if they understand the question well? For your info when downloading it is done in the background, if in the end it does not propose you to install it does not matter, go under download and there you can manually select the update file download and launch it manually.
2018-11-13
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-13 03:19
Oliver, currently, only the CrystalSky runs the DJI Pilot V1.0.1, the release notes in the Download page is mainly for the mobile device, which is still V1.0.0, if there is any further update, we will update immediately, thanks for your attention.

the following bugs were found on this vesion: 1) unstable image of the second camera at the pilot opening, solution, restart pilot, 2) camera xt refocus impossible, no solution, 3) ashtray shortcuts to put in full screen the second camera, opens a file explorer, no solution. DJI, you still have a lot of work ...
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

broadlandboy Posted at 11-13 12:41
Strange as I have V1.0.1 running on my Tab S2

Hi there, you are correct, the new DJI Pilot V1.0.1 for Android system was just released, thanks for your input.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 11-15 04:17
the following bugs were found on this vesion: 1) unstable image of the second camera at the pilot opening, solution, restart pilot, 2) camera xt refocus impossible, no solution, 3) ashtray shortcuts to put in full screen the second camera, opens a file explorer, no solution. DJI, you still have a lot of work ...

Olivier, thanks for your feedback, we will transfer it to our engineers for attention and keep you updated soon.
2018-11-15
Use props
IanE
lvl.1

I have the same problem and it's driving me mad! Did anyone ever work out how to resolve this?
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules