#Autumn# Roxie’s world
1093 17 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Caspers driver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

Roxie is my wife of 43 years and a constant friend, companion, even breath, if you will. We have hiked ,climbed, camped, fished, hunted, kayaked, photographed-, well, about everything together, from Alaska to Big Bend, Texas.  I almost didn’t submit this even though I’ve been working on it for all of 40+ years. Mainly because most of the photos and videos don’t fit the guidelines of this event. Also, much of it was lost to a wildfire in 2011. More later on that.
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Roxie on Liberty Falls upper trail with Pasque flower.  Lower Tonsina, Alaska 1976
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Roxie looks out window this morning of the yard and world she mostly has now.

In 1906 Roxie almost died. Her lungs almost shut down. Thankfully with medication and full time oxygen she is still kicking.   just closer to home.
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

In 2011 a wildfire burned our land and all we had except for what we had inside our camper van. An extremely beautiful 25 acres we had lived and loved for over 30 years. A lifetime of treasures and unimaginative number of photos, slides, negatives, videos, and disks full of pictures were reduced to ashes. We had no insurance, but thankfully a small nest egg for our golden years.
We lived in the van for a couple months, sold the burnt 25 acres and found a RV to move in. Camp host in State camp sites until we found a cheap enough place to buy.
No trees just weeds. I said, “we can make it a home “ started planting and pulling weeds. That was 2014.

2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

When the flowers around the bird bath disappear in fall, there is the late blooming maxamillia and cosmos. Still a late hummingbird out her kitchen window too!
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Flowers at bird water
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Maxamillia flowers and cosmos, with bird water in background
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Looking down on flowers and bird house
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Taken last year on nov. 8. Colors were changing quicker and most of leaves were off mimosa tree.
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

This is first light firing up a new Maple tree we planted. It’s moments like this that I see her face light up and all is well in our world.
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

Out the front again but just yesterday on a cold cloudy morning. Still a while before the Oak we planted will be fully changed. But that’s ok. She likes checking on its progress.

Ok, I have tips. Just one or two. Nothing about the taking of pictures or flying drones as such though. LOTS of great information from the others already I see.

No, my tip is to enjoy each day for what it is. A wonderful gift!  And when you’re flying and taking photos or trying to capture that great footage, don’t forget to take it all in with your eyes. Your mind. Your heart. Share it with the person or persons you’re with. A stroke of fate might take that picture/video away. Make sure it’s backed up forever inside you.

Best and many safe flights!
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Caspers driver Posted at 11-8 13:09
When the flowers around the bird bath disappear in fall, there is the late blooming maxamillia and cosmos. Still a late hummingbird out her kitchen window too!
[view_image]

Wow this picture looks the best!
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Caspers driver Posted at 11-8 13:33
[view_image]

Out the front again but just yesterday on a cold cloudy morning. Still a while before the Oak we planted will be fully changed. But that’s ok. She likes checking on its progress.

Nice shots mate, thanks for sharing
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 11-8 19:32
Wow this picture looks the best!

Thanks so much !
The little buggers even sound like and move like tiny drones.
2018-11-8
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 11-8 19:33
Nice shots mate, thanks for sharing

Thank you man. I really appreciate you looking and your comments
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Caspers driver Posted at 11-8 20:08

You are welcome mate
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Caspers driver Posted at 11-8 20:08

Keep it up! Love your works
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Caspers driver Posted at 11-8 20:07
Thanks so much !
The little buggers even sound like and move like tiny drones.

You're welcome again
2018-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules