Dji care refresh!!!
854 7 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv
lvl.1
United States

Sent my Mavic Air in Monday from San Diego to Texas they received today (Thursday). Broke front right motor crashing into Coronado bridge. Was landing it and was a foot off the ground battery was dying so it started returning to home and cancel button wouldn’t respond. Hoping for some news this week. Anybody recently used dji care refresh? How long was the process? Did you get a new or refurbished drone back. Thanks any and all info would be appreciated!!!
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry about the mishap on your drone. The turnaround for the whole process of DJI Care Refresh would take approximately 4 to 5 business days excluding the shipping back and forth. The aircraft that you will receive once the process is done is also good as brand new. You can contact our support using the link below. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support
2018-11-8
Use props
djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-8 13:50
Hi, sorry about the mishap on your drone. The turnaround for the whole process of DJI Care Refresh would take approximately 4 to 5 business days excluding the shipping back and forth. The aircraft that you will receive once the process is done is also good as brand new. You can contact our support using the link below. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support

Thank you sir. So it is safe to say it’ll be refurbished. Thanks for your response.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv Posted at 11-8 13:56
Thank you sir. So it is safe to say it’ll be refurbished. Thanks for your response.

Sir, each time you request a replacement under DJI Care Refresh, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2018-11-8
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI CareRefresh process takes anywhere from 5-7 business days to complete the repair/replacement of your drone. I would point out that DJI stands by their turnaround time and this process has been tested and positively confirmed by many customers including myself. I wouldn't worry about your Mavic Air, remember buying a DJI drone is like buying a ROLEX watch, if anything happens to your watch ROLEX is known for providing the best customer service to their watch owners, DJI is no different. REMEMBER: CareRefresh is all about getting you back up in the air as soon as possible, and fact DJI warehouses all its replacement parts/drones they're in the only position of providing that guarantee of getting you back up in the air as soon as possible.   
2018-11-8
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Next time,  check with Drones Made Easy Authorized DJI Dealer and repair facility on Napa St

https://www.dronesmadeeasy.com/

Randy
2018-11-9
Use props
dalethrip
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3155161 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, great service with DJI Care Refresh.  Sent my Mavic Air in for repair on Monday and received a replacement the following Tuesday.  Only 8 days!  Very happy!
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dalethrip Posted at 11-9 13:13
Yes, great service with DJI Care Refresh.  Sent my Mavic Air in for repair on Monday and received a replacement the following Tuesday.  Only 8 days!  Very happy!

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Glad that everything went well for you. Rest assured that we will keep improving our service to provide better service even more. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules