Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#Autumn# What a flying Dracula could see in his homeland!
1081 4 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

I simply love Autumn for it's colors and what better way to capture it than with the new and capable Mavic 2 Pro.
All the footage in this video has not been color graded at all, I felt the need to mention that, because the colors seem so spectacular it's almost like someone has messed with them!
Please enjoy it!

There's no dream bigger for most than flying, yet in these curent times there's no need to limit ourselves to imagination.

The Photos I'm going to present are taken around a Lake in the Middle of Transylvania, probably something Dracula himself, know as Vlad the Impaler has seen. That is if he could fly like the legends tell us.

All these photos are UNEDITED, but I have played with the colors a bit in the response to this post. However, I've been myself impressed by how bright the colors looked in real life too.

I used the newly released Mavic 2 Pro to take these photos and to be frank, the most helpful feature, besides the amazing 1 inch sensor camera and GREAT color reproduction was the ability to stay for a lot of time in the air.
I felt relaxed knowing I had all the time in the world to take the shots, and I consider the preparation before taking the picture to be extremely important.
The picture above is effective in transmitting beauty because of the symmetry behind it. The colors are also superb, but that is taken care by the power of your tools.
TIP: When taking a drone picture, try to turn the camera perpendincular and then take your time to set your shot to be simmetrical.

This is another picture very deep in the forrest, after I discovered a random road where there should have been none.

How to properly frame a drone photo - Make sure you have the right proportions.
The one bellow looks good, but it feels pretty random, as the middle road is not really in the center.

If we adjust the photo a bit, or simply move the drone slightly, then we can capture a more aesthetically pleasing photo.

Think drones are just for the Air?
When your girlfriend wants a good photo taken and you don't have a good camera nearby, it's time to make some magic with your Mavic!

Again, these photos aren't edited even one bit!

Another tip: Taking photos of roads can have a very interesting effect, so make the most of it!

Thanks for reading, bellow there are some changes I made to these photos, but frankly, I really love how they are straight out of the camera. This is the beauty of Autumn!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-11-8
Use props
PaulArcher
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Here's the photos after I've played with them for a bit!

What do you think?
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Amazing!
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

PaulArcher Posted at 11-8 14:44
Here's the photos after I've played with them for a bit!
[view_image]
[view_image]

Stunning shot! Thanks for sharing
2018-11-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice shots!
2018-11-8