Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FINANCING THROUGH AFFIRM
532 5 2018-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

I just ordered the Mavic 2 Zoom and chose to use the Affirm financing. I got a message from my credit card company wondering about the amount charged on my card as it was not in order with my previous types of charges. If I chose Affirm, why would the credit card folks ask me the question? I realize that it was a security thing but still wondered why they contacted me about the charge if Affirm was going to do a monthly billing? I hope this makes sense to someone that will be able to help me out.
2018-11-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is basically an ID and probably credit check - they sometimes bill the card to validate the authenticity before releasing the funds (I use to be a Bank Manager in London).  
2018-11-9
Use props
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 11-9 08:24
It is basically an ID and probably credit check - they sometimes bill the card to validate the authenticity before releasing the funds (I use to be a Bank Manager in London).

I see, that makes sense to me. I just didn't want to purchase it all at once and was a little concerned. Thank you for your insight my friend.
2018-11-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SITKAMICK Posted at 11-9 08:29
I see, that makes sense to me. I just didn't want to purchase it all at once and was a little concerned. Thank you for your insight my friend.

No problem - I would give your credit card company/bank a call to ensure the debit amount is like a dollar (which should be refunded) and call Affirm to ensure the credit agreement has been authorised.
2018-11-9
Use props
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
United States

A CW Posted at 11-9 08:31
No problem - I would give your credit card company/bank a call to ensure the debit amount is like a dollar (which should be refunded) and call Affirm to ensure the credit agreement has been authorised.

Thank you A CW, got it all ironed out. Seems like DJI or Affirm would have had more information available for the customers like specific information about the whole transaction. Anyway, thanks again for all of your help and hoping anothers can learn from these posts.
2018-11-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SITKAMICK Posted at 11-9 12:20
Thank you A CW, got it all ironed out. Seems like DJI or Affirm would have had more information available for the customers like specific information about the whole transaction. Anyway, thanks again for all of your help and hoping anothers can learn from these posts.

Glad you got it sorted
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules