Sent drone in for repair and wondering what will happen...
839 1 2018-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlimShady
lvl.3
Flight distance : 734738 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently sent my Mavic 2 Zoom in for repair and it should arrive Monday. My thoughts are that Active Track glithced out and caused it to crash into a building without the obstacle avoidance working properly.

DJI, will this scenario be looked into and if it's determined that it was not operator error, what will the outcome be? If they, for whatever reason, find me at fault, will I have the option of using my DJI Refresh or paying for the repairs out of pocket? When everything is complete, will the Mavic 2 be sent back via UPS Ground or will I have the option to have it overnighted? Thanks for the assistnace.

2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi SlimShady, I am sorry to read on this issue about your crashed Mavic 2 Zoom. Please note that once we received the unit, it will be damage assessed to check which parts of the drone needs to be repaired or replaced. Since the unit crashed, data analysis might need to check if warranty can be applied. If non warranty, you can settle the invoice using DJI Care Refresh to get a replacement or request to do regular repair instead. You will receive email notification every time there is an update on your case.

For the shipping label, we only provide UPS Ground as standard shipping. You may want to request expedited shipping if you are willing to shoulder the cost.
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules