o(^-^)o
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

i took my spark a few min ago to fly it

turned it on and choose a good wifi channal and the compass was at 30
everything good 15 sats home Point is good
ready to take off i take off at 3m high start moving 1 m then the drone lands but not the normal slow land it was quite fast
like its falling but likely the legs took the impact after that
and the controller was completly disconected from the drone red light on it
AC yellow light

i restarted both of them then flew again and this time nothing wrong i flew 1km around a empty area and so far nothing happend this time
im kinda scared to fly now what happened =/

im using FCC signal mod to switch and i manually choose channal

and there was a weird red dot a few km away weird my phone at airplane mode using otg
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe put up your flight log. http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-11-10
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 09:48
Maybe put up your flight log. http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/NWXXJP5JI7RNIEP934E1/

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/UFTOR919PRMDPYL0BOAS/

i uploaded both files
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SAADHERO Posted at 11-10 10:22
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/NWXXJP5JI7RNIEP934E1/

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/UFTOR919PRMDPYL0BOAS/

Neither of those logs show aircraft dropping to the ground after take off, however both of them show you landing in sport mode 100% left stick down so no downward sensors this will cause a hard landing.
2018-11-10
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 10:47
Neither of those logs show aircraft dropping to the ground after take off, however both of them show you landing in sport mode 100% left stick down so no downward sensors this will cause a hard landing.

yea weird the log does not show what happened

which was RC disconnected then spark landed right away which was faster then normal
then it started blinking yellow which means the controller is disconnected

i reinstalled the AC Firmware via DJi assistant and will recalibrate everything hopefully nothing bad happens   
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SAADHERO Posted at 11-10 11:21
yea weird the log does not show what happened

which was RC disconnected then spark landed right away which was faster then normal

Ok good luck .
2018-11-10
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

thx but the spark sensors
you can only turn off the front ones the bottom ones u cant thats why some people get unlucky and there drone tries to land on a cloud
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SAADHERO Posted at 11-10 12:01
thx but the spark sensors
you can only turn off the front ones the bottom ones u cant thats why some people get unlucky and there drone tries to land on a cloud

Ok still much better to land in p mode, More control.
2018-11-10
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi SAAGHERO,

as said by others no dropping to the ground in the files. After a landing a new flightlog is made...so there must be a very short flightlog on your mobile device wich holds the dropping to the ground 'action'.

As far as i can see both flightlogs ended with a controlled autolanding, so no 100% down stick!.Both time you used autolanding for your landing.

cheers
JJB
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JJBspark Posted at 11-10 12:33
Hi SAAGHERO,

as said by others no dropping to the ground in the files. After a landing a new flightlog is made...so there must be a very short flightlog on your mobile device wich holds the dropping to the ground 'action'.

2018-11-10
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

weird
but i flew today 1.7km and back and so far everything good it RTH made it at 12%

i guess what happened was the RC disconnected and it landed as it was 2m high and few m form take off so it landed right away and the terrain is not even so the bottom sensors at night didnt know how high the ground and descended and touched the ground fast thinking it was flying high

but still why did the controller disconnect so easily at few meters =/
2018-11-10
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

SAADHERO Posted at 11-10 22:44
weird
but i flew today 1.7km and back and so far everything good it RTH made it at 12%

Were there any obstacles between the RC and Spark when it disconnected??
2018-11-11
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

Flighty Posted at 11-11 00:12
Were there any obstacles between the RC and Spark when it disconnected??

Nope there was nothing
2018-11-11
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hallmark,

If you show data to get your 'point; than show the whole data and don`t try to fool/misled me and others on this forum!If you see the vertical speed Z data, looks so normal and does not indicate a harsh or hard landing, not a forced landing but an autolanding done by the software and not the user.

As said the harsh landing was not in the 2 files, beacuse after a landing a new flightrecord is made.

cheers
JJB

analysis2.png
2018-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JJBspark Posted at 11-11 02:40
Hallmark,

If you show data to get your 'point; than show the whole data and don`t try to fool me and others on this forum!If you see the vertical speed Z data, looks so normal and does not indicate a harsh landing.

Nobody’s trying to fool anyone, I was just trying to explain that at 3ft OP was pushing down 100% in sports mode, having forgot that spark downward sensors were constantly on, in any other dji aircraft this would have caused a hard landing. I then was reminded by op of this, i in turn answered him, you then thought you would jump in without reading the thread to give your twopence worth, so only person trying to fool anyone is yourself.
2018-11-11
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 03:02
Nobody’s trying to fool anyone, I was just trying to explain that at 3ft OP was pushing down 100% in sports mode, having forgot that spark downward sensors were constantly on, in any other dji aircraft this would have caused a hard landing. I then was reminded by op of this, i in turn answered him, you then thought you would jump in without reading the thread to give your twopence worth, so only person trying to fool anyone is yourself.

Well, let others on this forum make up their mind what they read in your and my postings.
Now i began to understand why so many react on your postings and after you start to accuse them of trolling.

2018-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2018-11-11
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

i looked at the flight logs and so far cant find that disconnect then land for some reason

weird it didnt appear on the log
2018-11-11
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 03:13
The only one trolling here is you, read what I said in post #6, you jumped in with your two feet as usual.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=151418&pid=1406042
People in glass houses and all that.

Hi Hallmark,

Ofcourse i have read your post #6 ; only a good luck in there.

But that`s not the point.
My post #9 was a reaction to the OP, not to you. Told the OP that no 100% stick down was there at the end of the file. Just a controlled autolanding, no hard landing.

Your#10 was for me, just a phantom help screen shot with a red dot to show that there was 100% down. Ofocurse because you did not show the end of the file. For people who doesn`t understand this its a trying to refute my conclusionand reality. That is what i call trying to fool others to put yourself in a better daylight.

#6 post does not tell me that the OP has informed you and that you had forgotten about the downward sensors. Afaik know they cannot be switched off in any mode.
But not 100% sure about that.

What happend next is predictable, when u cannot get your right with arguments you think the other person is trolling. And after that you think its normal to link a old private message, wich has nothing to do with our discussion, just to influence others.

It is just pathetic to do that, it only gives a good insight in the person who you really are.

Best for this forum is to ignore a character like you. Just a CPK person.

cheers
JJB
2018-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JJBspark Posted at 11-12 00:12
Hi Hallmark,

Ofcourse i have read your post #6 ; only a good luck in there.

Once again you come on the attack without reading both what I wrote and what you wrote yourself. I put up screenshot to simply show where I seen OP moving stick down 100%, when you see this you immediately hit back saying I was trying to fool and mislead the OP and you, totally false, You are continually going around the forum talking out the side of your mouth, I can point to 4 times over the last two weeks you have done similar after I posted.
On one thread you maliciously posted , to you know who to try start as much trouble as you possibly could, upping yourself as someone who is holier than thou, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 170653&pid=1625594.
You say you don’t want to get involved but at the same time try to incite, this we would call in my country a snake in the grass.
I have taken to try to stop the ridiculous bickering going on by not being baited by others to get involved in any of their or my nonsense, you on the other hand are waiting on the wings to try to fan the flames.
You go on to talk about me bringing up older post, while at the same time bring something into this argument , that I am accusing others of trolling, so what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you have something to say to me don’t try say it through others, you once said to me you don’t get involved in bickering oh the hypocrisy of it.
2018-11-12
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-12 03:26
Once again you come on the attack without reading both what I wrote and what you wrote yourself. I put up screenshot to simply show where I seen OP moving stick down 100%, when you see this you immediately hit back saying I was trying to fool and mislead the OP and you, totally false, You are continually going around the forum talking out the side of your mouth, I can point to 4 times over the last two weeks you have done similar after I posted.
On one thread you maliciously posted , to you know who to try start as much trouble as you possibly could, upping yourself as someone who is holier than thou, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 170653&pid=1625594.
You say you don’t want to get involved but at the same time try to incite, this we would call in my country a snake in the grass.

Reported - for Trolling and Insulting
2018-11-12
Use props
Hddeuce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128261 ft
United States

The only trolling and insulting (and accusatory) post I see in this thread is post #14 by JJBspark.  
2018-11-14
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

My Spark will rapidly drop under my left stick command, pause when it sees a surface below it, then slowly settle and stop the motors.   If the OP's Spark didn't pause and slowly land, I assume the surface it landed on couldn't be seen by the sensors.  Flat black color surface?  Glossy tile?  Grass deflecting/absorbing inferred transmitter so it couldn't be seen by the pickup sensor?

Land it on a different surface or,...land it in your hand so it doesn't matter if it comes down fast.

A Spark landing.gif
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules