Phantom 3 - No video signal to Android Device
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
balanced_gr
New

Greece

I'm using an ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6040X - Firmware version 4.2.2
The Phantom is brand new with the latest firmware installed.
The problem is that i cannot get video signal on my Android.
Tested it with a friend's iPhone 5s and worked fine. No luck with my android device, please help.
2015-6-3
Use props
PhantomHelp.com
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

See the bottom of the following page for a list of Android devices that are compatible:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/spec

You can find some additional Android devices that work well here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#TabletsP3

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-3
Use props
balanced_gr
New

Greece

And what about this line:
"Support for additional Android devices will become available as testing and development continues."

???
Any news on this maybe?
2015-6-3
Use props
soarpix
New

Sweden

I Have the same problem. No video signal. The camera records to the sd card but i get no signal to my iPad mini 2. Please help!
2015-6-7
Use props
balanced_gr
New

Greece

I bought an iPad 3 mini. Problem solved and 330€ flew away.... I believe its a marketing issue.
2015-6-27
Use props
bmroche
lvl.1

United States

balanced_gr Posted at 2015-6-27 22:49
I bought an iPad 3 mini. Problem solved and 330€ flew away.... I believe its a marketing issue.

@balanced_gr, you don't have any issue w/ this on the iPad mini 3?  I had this issue intermittently w/ my Android device (Motorola Nexus 6), then I bought the iPad mini 3 and continue to have this issue sometimes but not always.

I have video, lift off, then lose video and get "no signal" after about 8 seconds.  Then the only thing to get the video to reinitialize is to power off + then back on the Phantom 3 and try to take off again.

I contacted DJI and they want me to send it to their repair facility and be without it for ~ 2 months, after I waited to get it for ~ 2 months on pre order.  Horrible customer service and I hope that a firmware update can solve this issue.

Any other creative solutions that I can try?
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules