Changing camera and aircraft setting on DJI Go 4 app
1585 4 2018-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oz Wilko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 759094 ft
Australia

Does anyone know of a way of changing the camera and aircraft/controller settings on the DJI Go 4 app without having to have the aircraft and controller connected to your DJI Go 4 device?
If not, does anyone else think that this would be a useful feature for DJI to include in an update of the app so that you can play around with your settings without haivng to muck around connecting everything up. You could then save these setting and then choose to updates them the next time you connect to the controller/aircraft?

2018-11-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not really - what is someone stole your phone and got into your settings in the app...
2018-11-11
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

yes..

I think that the app should track all your aircraft just like it keeps track of them by name/serial number for flight records..

there is no reason why I should not be able to pull up an aircraft in the app.. enter camera view and edit my settings with the aircraft off... then when the aircraft connects, as the app is checking firmware version etc.. it pushes the settings and off I go..

instead of Dic*ing around for 5% of the battery before takeoff or in the air making adjustments.

these settings can be synced between devices just like the flight records are...

in my opinion of course...
2018-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think the big problem might be if you were messing around with RTH height etc you may forget this and it could cause problems during a flight, I do however think that camera settings should be allowed in app.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The camera settings can be changed on the DJI GO 4 app, however, the aircraft needs to be connected first for you to change it. We will let our team to be informed in regards to your suggestion to see if we could offer this option in the future. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules