Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT PRO APP - Live GPS wrong
1268 5 2018-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wildfyre
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72 ft

Australia

Is there any way to correct this?

The lat/long coordinates displayed on the screen are wrong, they are the controllers coords, not the aircraft. Which obviously isn't very helpful.

Have updated to the newest version and this hasn't fixed it.
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. I am sorry for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Rest assured I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the product. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-11
Use props
Wildfyre
lvl.3

Australia

Any update here?

This problem is causing quite an issue for us using our XT2
2018-12-28
Use props
Wildfyre
lvl.3

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-11-11 06:22
Hello. I am sorry for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Rest assured I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the product. Thank you for your support.

Hi Stephen,

Has anyone addressed this yet?
This should be a fairly simple fix, since the Go App already works correctly.
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Wildfyre. Thank you for this information. As of the moment we do not have any update with regards to the said matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously working to fix this issue. Thank you for your patience and for your support.
2019-8-18
Use props
Wildfyre
lvl.3

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-18 08:48
Hello and good day Wildfyre. Thank you for this information. As of the moment we do not have any update with regards to the said matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously working to fix this issue. Thank you for your patience and for your support.

This is a real problem for us, I really hope there is some action here as it should be such a simple fix.
We want to use an iPad with our XT2's, and need the live GPS displayed. (S&R type application)

We have been loyal users of DJI devices flying 5x M600P and 5 XT/XT2's. This lack of 'continuous improvement' for the end user is disappointing
2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules