So should i buy Mavic 2 Pro or Phantom 4 Pro
667 9 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1f7e3ed0
lvl.3
Czechia

I really dont know i like to carry big stuff and mavic is really good but I like that Phantom is big and i know that Mavic is safer because it has sensors all over the place
2018-11-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

For me, I will choose the Mavic 2 Pro
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching the DJI Forum. We appreciate your interest in purchasing with us. For more information kindly click this link for the comparison of these drones. Should you have any concerns, please reach us again. Thank you.

2018-11-11
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Depends on your needs. If the drone is for personal use and you can live with the slighty worse camera of the M2P go with it. It's much more portable, which in my opinion, is the most important aspect.
2018-11-11
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

I have a base level Phantom and a M2P.

The camera in the Phantom 4 Pro is better in every way, and has sensors on most side, similar to the M2P. The Phantom 4 is less portable, but only slightly.  Once I take all of my spare parts for the M2P, the sizes are comparable. The Phantom 4 is slightly louder, but not by much.  At this point in time, the Phantom 4 has more functionality, is cheaper than the M2P and is a more established product.

They are my thoughts.
2018-11-11
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

I recently debated whether to buy a M2P or P4, and I ended up with a Phantom 4 Advanced +. I love the bright screen on the plus remote.
Phantoms have well proven technology and the camera is excellent, in many ways better than the M2P. But of course if you are going hiking in the mountains for some time, the M2P is smaller and more portable.
It will always be a compromise, one is not necessarily better than the other. Which is best depends on your needs, and what is important to you.
2018-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

The P4Pro is a great Aircraft , you should take into account that there is a good likelihood that P5 will be released soon, so this also might be of interest to you.
As someone who owns both M2 and P4Pro there have been many comparisons made about which one is best, IMO M2 as an aircraft is a much better and more stable craft than P4Pro, many have said Camera in P4Pro is better, but having used both looked at footage from both looking at stills from both is yes there is a difference, but to my mind on what I see one does not look any better than the other, they both look great just with slight difference, but it would very hard to say footage from one is better than the other. It’s a bit like comparing Cameras Cannon v Fuji, photos look different but very hard to say one is any better than the other .
Way too much comparing of photos/videos going on these days it’s all very subjective, the great thing about it for consumers is it keeps manufacturers on their toes to keep improving their standards and giving us great technology.
2018-11-11
Use props
Richie2K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1340768 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had a P4 Adv but sold to get the M2P. The image quality of the P4 was greater than the M2P but size/transportation the M2P wins by a country mile so I have no regrets. I'm hoping that the image quality between them will decrease over time but it's not a deal breaker for me.
2018-11-11
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is easy for me, portability, the reason I bought Mavic 1 and have now bought Mavic2pro. When I go walking with my nearest and dearest, the Mavic 2 is slung over my shoulder. Any nice sights I can  have it in the air in minutes. There is no way I would lug a P4P around in the hope I could catch something unexpected to photo or video.

If your a pro photographer out on a mission then maybe the portability part is not a problem.
2018-11-11
Use props
Lolo780
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35122792 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have both and overall the M2P is my pick if I can only take one out.  I prefer the camera controls on the P4P.  4k60 I never use, and the M2P pictures look spectacular in print, even at 11x14.  

2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules