Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

hello all!, does anyone have information on to what the perimeters are suppose to be for the IMU setting on the Phantom 3? With my Phantom 2 Vision Plus it tells you in the Assistant software. Gyroscope Mod value [ 0.0- 1.5] Accelerate [0.98- 1.02] compass [ 750- 2250]  I would like to know what the perimeters are on the phantom 3 before I perform a IMU calibration. the reason I want to do a calibration on the IMU is that I have "jello effect" in my videos. NO!! I don't have any Styrofoam or anything else blocking the gimbal. Thank you for your knowledgeable help.  
2015-6-3
Use props
Bill7259
New
Flight distance : 2807674 ft
United States

I'm not sure what you mean by 'jello effect'. My videos were very unstable (a lot of jitter I would call it). They did not play back smoothly. I found out that taking videos in 4K did not work well unless your playback avenue would support 4K. I started taping in 1080p and it is perfect. I need to upgrade my video card to support 4K if I need to tape in 4K.
I hope this was of any help.
2015-6-3
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Thank you!, but no it does not pertain to my phantom 3, as I have the "Advanced" and it does not have the 4K . My fault I should have said "Phantom 3 Advanced". At any point Jello Effect the video looks wavy, kind of like if you throw a stone in the water and rolls or ripples. If it wasn't for that Jell-O effect my video would be awesome.
2015-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules