1340 14 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156276 ft
Ireland

Hi All

I saw it suggested sme time back that the Pano mode might become available for the Phantom 4 Advanced. I was also invited to contact DJI support for the Beta version of the firmware update. I did that (at least 9 months ago) and got no reply. Can anyone tell me if Pano mode is now available for the P4A software, and if so, walk me through how to set it up, please?

Thanks,

Stephen

2018-11-11
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi

Yes,  it certainly is and I have been using it for many months now on my P4A.

Use this link to add your request/details and it should get sorted fairly quickly:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D420%26typeid%3D420

Basically, Beta software, read the narative end to end.
2018-11-11
Use props
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Ireland

KEJ Posted at 11-11 08:32
Hi

Yes,  it certainly is and I have been using it for many months now on my P4A.

Thanks, but this is the thread I replied to many months ago and got no answer. I've added my name again.
2018-11-11
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Valentiaman2 Posted at 11-11 08:42
Thanks, but this is the thread I replied to many months ago and got no answer. I've added my name again.

No problem.

Initially I did the same as you, but also sent a PM to DJI Susan(mentioned in there somewhere) and she Kindly sorted me out!
2018-11-11
Use props
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Ireland

KEJ Posted at 11-11 09:45
No problem.

Initially I did the same as you, but also sent a PM to DJI Susan(mentioned in there somewhere) and she Kindly sorted me out!

Yep, I did that too (twice). Most recently about an hour ago. I'll see if she responds this time.
2018-11-11
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Valentiaman2 Posted at 11-11 10:52
Yep, I did that too (twice). Most recently about an hour ago. I'll see if she responds this time.

Sorry, I didn't realise - good luck.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Stephen, sorry for the late response. The PM does not work well sometimes, if you need one's attention, please kindly click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thank you!

The beta will be available in your DJI Account 1- 2 workings days, you may check later and have a try.
2018-11-12
Use props
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-12 03:16
Hi Stephen, sorry for the late response. The PM does not work well sometimes, if you need one's attention, please kindly click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thank you!

The beta will be available in your DJI Account 1- 2 workings days, you may check later and have a try.

Thank you very much Susan! Really looking forward to installing it.

Best wishes,

Stephen
2018-11-12
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Valentiaman2 Posted at 11-12 03:21

Best wishes,

I think apart from either making video's for pictures Pano and AEB are the best!
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Valentiaman2 Posted at 11-12 03:21

Best wishes,

The beta is available in your account now, please kindly update to this version to check. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-11-13
Use props
Valentiaman2
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-13 03:03
The beta is available in your account now, please kindly update to this version to check. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.

Thank you very much Susan. I have it installed and I am now waiting for good weather to use the Pano in flight.
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Valentiaman2 Posted at 11-13 06:32
Thank you very much Susan. I have it installed and I am now waiting for good weather to use the Pano in flight.

Do not forget to share us with your pano.
2018-11-14
Use props
fans83cee753
New
Flight distance : 112808 ft
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-12 03:16
Hi Stephen, sorry for the late response. The PM does not work well sometimes, if you need one's attention, please kindly click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thank you!

Good evening Susan, I have a standard phantom 4, and I wonder if this beta version in dji go 4 also enables the panoramic photo mode in my application? I would love to receive this update. login (email) cesaravwest@hotmail.com
best regards César Infante
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans83cee753 Posted at 1-19 13:04
Good evening Susan, I have a standard phantom 4, and I wonder if this beta version in dji go 4 also enables the panoramic photo mode in my application? I would love to receive this update. login (email) cesaravwest@hotmail.com
best regards César Infante

Hi César, I afraid that there is no pano beta firmware for P4 for now. Sorry about this. Please kindly use PC to stitch the pano, thanks!
2019-1-21
Use props
DSMT
New

Paraguay

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-1-21 01:41
Hi César, I afraid that there is no pano beta firmware for P4 for now. Sorry about this. Please kindly use PC to stitch the pano, thanks!

Hello Susan. I would like to enable my Phantom 4 Advance with the beta firmware for the panorama mode. My email is: modicadi@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules