Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flight Simulator operation
5836 8 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jalatta
United States

I have been trying to use the DJI Flight sim on a Win 10 computer without any luck. I get the opoening window which has a blue start button in bottom left and a "How to get activation" near the top left.
Hitting the "How to get..." button opens a "Order" window. When filling that out you receive a "Successfully sent" message, but after days nothing happens.
Hitting the "Start" button changes the color a bit and nothing happens.
The login window is also a pain.
Anyway, does any one have helpful information on thie issue.
Regards, Jack
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Jack, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. DJI Flight Simulator supports the Win10 64-bit operating system. Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free , Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free , Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free. Connect the remote controller to the PC the port is on the left side of the remote controller. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-11-11
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The activation option is only if you want to purchase the full commercial version.

Click on 'Start' and it 'should' run after it's loaded, which is about 10-20 seconds.

I have windows 10, 64 bit pro, with all latest updates.
2018-11-11
Use props
jalatta
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-11 08:41
Hi Jack, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. DJI Flight Simulator supports the Win10 64-bit operating system. Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free , Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free , Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free. Connect the remote controller to the PC the port is on the left side of the remote controller. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank you for your help. I have changed to my laptop which is a 64 bit system, my desktop is not. I will give the start button another shot and wait.
Regards, Jack
2018-11-11
Use props
jalatta
United States

jalatta Posted at 11-11 09:09
Thank you for your help. I have changed to my laptop which is a 64 bit system, my desktop is not. I will give the start button another shot and wait.
Regards, Jack

Now I remember what was going on. When trying to use my laptop and hit the install button I get the error message: file error: 005_000(000/0086)
2018-11-11
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jalatta Posted at 11-11 09:16
Now I remember what was going on. When trying to use my laptop and hit the install button I get the error message: file error: 005_000(000/0086)

Have a read of this other thread, the file may be trying to install in wrong location.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 161&pid=1631221
2018-11-11
Use props
jalatta
United States

jalatta Posted at 11-11 09:09
Regards, Jack

Thanks, I was wondering which port to use on the RC. Now I'm wondering about the  DJI Assistant 2. I've read that you can launch the Sim with that however, when starting that it only says "How to connect to Inspire2 ? I'm not sure what  is going on there.
2018-11-11
Use props
larryc43230
First Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

jalatta Posted at 11-11 09:37
Thanks, I was wondering which port to use on the RC. Now I'm wondering about the  DJI Assistant 2. I've read that you can launch the Sim with that however, when starting that it only says "How to connect to Inspire2 ? I'm not sure what  is going on there.

That strange ""How to connect to Inspire2" message also shows on my copy of DJI Assistant 2 when I first launch the program. That probably confuses a lot of people. It puzzled me at first.

With that screen showing, attach your remote controller to the PC via USB, and the display should change to a button that shows your remote control. Click that and you'll hopefully be on your way.

If your remote control refuses to connect to the PC, you probably don't have the necessary USB drivers installed. You'll know because you'll hear the Windows "USB Connect" sound, followed by the Windows "USB Disconnect" sound, repeated over and over. That's a whole 'nother annoying issue. Watch this video for how to install the USB driver for the Mavic Air remote controller.

Larry
2018-11-12
Use props
larryc43230
First Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

DJI Flight Simulator 2.1.0.3 is now available.

I just updated the software by launching the program and clicking the "Update" button. The update went smoothly, and it took only a couple of minutes.

The huge data package that was downloaded when I installed the first version apparently survived the update (it didn't need to be downloaded again).

I'm guessing they've now resolved the issue with the USB drivers. During the installation, a couple of DOS boxes appeared and ran one or more scripts. It all happened too quickly to read the details, but there were a couple of lines ending with a file name that ended in ".inf". That often means that drivers are being installed.

I haven't had time to really check out the updated program, but it runs, and the menus seem to be more logically organized. My remote (Mavic Air) connected and works with the program. I should mention that the remote was already working with the previous version after I manually installed the USB drivers.

Larry
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules