Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ERROR OSMO, LED IZQUIERDO AMARILLO FIJO Y LED DERECHO VERDE FIJO!
2947 2 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pepesysmx
New
Flight distance : 21266 ft
Mexico

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con mi osmo, led izquierdo amarillo y led derecho verde. en los foros de dji hay varios usuarios con el mismo problema, sin embargo nadie da una solucion, ya intente todo, dicen que es error de la SD pero ya probe con varias, mi sd es una LEXAR 633X 16GB. Lo curioso es que este problema empezo hace un mes aproximadamente, no lo use como veinte dias y despues lo prendi y ya servia de nuevo, ahora otra vez esta con ese problema, hay alguna solucion???? vivo muy lejos de un centro y es dificil enviarlo a reparar. el osmo es casi nuevo, no tengo ni un año con el. ALGUNA SOLUCION?????? DJI NO DICE NADA!!!

ENGLISH: Good afternoon, I have a problem with my osmos, yellow left led and green right led. in the dji forums there are several users with the same problem, however no one gives a solution, try everything, they say it is an SD error but already probe with several, my sd is a LEXAR 633X 16GB. The funny thing is that this problem started about a month ago, do not use it like twenty days and then I got it on and it worked again, now again with this problem, is there any solution ???? I live very far from a center and it is difficult to send it to repair. the osmo is almost new, I do not have a year with it. ANY SOLUTION?????? DJI DOES N

ERROR!!

ERROR!!
OT SAY ANYTHING !!!
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. Could you please provide the sd cards that you were able to test? Did you update the firmware of your Osmo? Higher speed SD cards are recommended. Thank you for the support. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-11-11
Use props
djiuser_jFVnzHsC6E3a
New

Peru

Hola compañeros, porfavor ayudenme tengo un problema con mi Osmo Mobile 3, y en la pantalla de la aplicacion DJIMIMO sale MOTOR PROTEGIDO, PORFAVO CONTINUAR. Alguien sabe como solucionarlo? nececito mucha ayuda porfavor, no me deja restaurar, calibrar ni nada, agradezco la ayuda de los que puedan ayudarme, gracias.
2021-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules