Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need help
2282 27 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zoomspd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59206 ft
United States

I am trying to post a screenshot from my iPad to show you all what it is that I see broadcasted from my MPP but can't seem to post it here. It keeps saying that the file is too large, any advice. I am using a Macbook Air. Thanks in advance.
2018-11-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Compress the file size
try this https://compressjpeg.com/
2018-11-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Btw welcome to the forum!
2018-11-11
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

Here is a link to the picture https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kmlr7gdyadok3l/IMG_0067.PNG?dl=0
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Zoomspd, welcome to the Forum, please note the file size should be less than 19.5MB, if it cannot be compressed, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you.
2018-11-11
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-11 19:05
Hi Zoomspd, welcome to the Forum, please note the file size should be less than 19.5MB, if it cannot be compressed, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you.

Thats what I did. Thank you for your reply
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoomspd Posted at 11-11 19:09
Thats what I did. Thank you for your reply

No problem, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-11-11
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-11 19:22
No problem, please let us know if you have any further concern.

I still need a answer to my question about what is being displayed on my iPad, why the picture is so bad.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoomspd Posted at 11-11 22:16
I still need a answer to my question about what is being displayed on my iPad, why the picture is so bad.

Sorry, I missed your post in 4#, did you select any Color in the settings? Please try to reset the camera settings and then try again, thank you.
2018-11-11
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-11 22:45
Sorry, I missed your post in 4#, did you select any Color in the settings? Please try to reset the camera settings and then try again, thank you.

I've read through other peoples posts on here and tried the suggestions that were given to them. Resetting the camera settings was one of them that I have tried.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoomspd Posted at 11-11 23:01
I've read through other peoples posts on here and tried the suggestions that were given to them. Resetting the camera settings was one of them that I have tried.

Please double check the Color you selected and try the Normal, may I know if the original footage or picture are normal in the SD card? Did you try to re-install the APP or try another mobile device?
2018-11-12
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-12 01:18
Please double check the Color you selected and try the Normal, may I know if the original footage or picture are normal in the SD card? Did you try to re-install the APP or try another mobile device?

What do you mean color I selected? I've tried HD, Smooth and normal and the footage on the SD card comes out perfect, its the live image that is bad. So every time I take a picture I'm hoping that its a good one. I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet, I'll give that a try and I its the same way on my iPhone X.
2018-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi Zoomspd, if you want to post from iPad , just reply to your own post, and upload photo it will be resized auto .
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoomspd Posted at 11-12 08:03
What do you mean color I selected? I've tried HD, Smooth and normal and the footage on the SD card comes out perfect, its the live image that is bad. So every time I take a picture I'm hoping that its a good one. I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet, I'll give that a try and I its the same way on my iPhone X.

I mean the Color in Camera Settings, please check the screenshot below. Please let us know if the issue persists after re-installing the APP, thank you. GTScreenshot_20181113_104847.png
2018-11-12
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-12 18:49
I mean the Color in Camera Settings, please check the screenshot below. Please let us know if the issue persists after re-installing the APP, thank you.[view_image]

will do. thanks for clarifying.
2018-11-13
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

Zoomspd Posted at 11-13 09:24
will do. thanks for clarifying.

Thank you everyone for your help I one again have crystal clear live images displayed on my tablet. I did everything that was suggested and it worked, so I am not sure as to which one actually did work. But thank you again!!
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoomspd Posted at 11-13 16:11
Thank you everyone for your help I one again have crystal clear live images displayed on my tablet. I did everything that was suggested and it worked, so I am not sure as to which one actually did work. But thank you again!!

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, should you have further issue, please let us know any time.
2018-11-15
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-15 01:11
Glad to know the issue has been figured out, should you have further issue, please let us know any time.

well, the poor live image has returned after taking it out for a flight yesterday. I am reinstalling the new firmware on the drone to see if that is what corrected it in the first place. if that turns out to be it, should I roll back the firmware to the older version?
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoomspd Posted at 11-18 15:43
well, the poor live image has returned after taking it out for a flight yesterday. I am reinstalling the new firmware on the drone to see if that is what corrected it in the first place. if that turns out to be it, should I roll back the firmware to the older version?

You can try different firmware to see if it is related to the firmware. Please keep us updated, thank you.
2018-11-18
Use props
rahulkkkkkkkkkk
New

India

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-11-11 18:41
Compress the file size

Compress any Image Online by Using Compress Images Online
2019-8-12
Use props
rahulkkkkkkkkkk
New

India

https://compressimagesonline.com/compress-png.php
2019-8-12
Use props
Mathilde21
New

Tunisia

Compress jpeg
2020-5-13
Use props
djiuser_XEOZ5T3t7Hz1
New

India

If you want compress image with high quality try this site JPEG Compress | Reduce photo size in our online image compressor
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_XEOZ5T3t7Hz1
New

India

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-11-11 18:41
Compress the file size

Also Try This site for image compress:https://jpegcompress.com
2022-6-14
Use props
Rachana_1
lvl.1

India

Your screenshot pic is large you can compress image by jpeg compressor
2022-6-14
Use props
Sonam Malik
lvl.1

India

try this handy tools https://jpegcompressor.com
2023-1-24
Use props
Sonam Malik
lvl.1

India

Take a screenshot on your iPad, transfer it to your MacBook Air via USB, use the Photos app to import, upload to a platform like Imgur or Google Drive, copy the link, and share it here or with others.
2023-12-6
Use props
Sonam Malik
lvl.1

India

jpeg compressor
1-4 21:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules