OSMO Mobile + Huawei Mate 20 Pro
3930 4 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans877ccec3
lvl.1
Malaysia

All the function from Huawei Mate 20 Pro ( macro + Wide angle etc) can be use with  Osmo Mobile ( 1st version) ?

Any new firmware update for this latest Mate 20 pro??

2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. DJI recommends using a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for compatibility and reliability of the DJI Osmo Mobile. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile. Thank you for your support.

2018-11-12
Use props
fans877ccec3
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-12 07:07
Hello. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. DJI recommends using a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for compatibility and reliability of the DJI Osmo Mobile. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thank Stephen, hope DJI can continue support and update Apps version for latest phone model .
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans877ccec3 Posted at 11-12 16:50
Thank Stephen, hope DJI can continue support and update Apps version for latest phone model .

You are very welcome. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team is testing multiple mobile devices to be added to the recommended mobile device list of all DJI Products. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-13
Use props
fansb6ab5b38
New

Saudi Arabia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-11-13 06:48
You are very welcome. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team is testing multiple mobile devices to be added to the recommended mobile device list of all DJI Products. Thank you for your support.

Is there any update regarding the pairing of Huawei Mate 20 Pro to the Osmo Mobile v1?

It's been a long wait already and i think that is enough time for the team to be able to add new phones in the list.

DJI customers deserve to have this resolved IMHO.

Updating the system shouldnt take that long. :
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules