the remote disconnected, the drone did not sit down, but flew away
978 13 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ydanhil1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 433504 ft
Ukraine

Hello everyone, the mavic air remote control rotated the drone itself during takeoff or landing .. So, after 3 weeks of official "repair" I came to pick up the remote control, they immediately told me that the problem is not mechanical but software and you just need to calibrate the bullets (facepalm), I first of all did .. I connected the remote to the phone, I also looked about a miracle! everything works fine no deviations. (as it turned out later, there are deviations but not big ones). After I took the remote I flew somewhere 5 batteries and 6 problems started .. Flying between the trees, the remote simply disconnected from the drone (the red light began to flash) and the drone did not respond to the remote began to return home (the point is 10 m from the drone's position). At that time, I just stood and watched as the drone flew around the branches of trees and prayed that its point house was not China)) well, having flown between trees somewhere 2m he finally crashed into a tree and just fell down. As a result, the rear left beam is broken (everything is fine with the rest, the camera is working) ..
So what could have happened? what am I supposed to do? I look under the warranty for the case do not, I think to bring it so that they still look at the console? Why he did not sit on the ground if the point of the house was 10m and not 30+ .. here are the logs https://app.airdata.com/share/pFStCI/GENERAL  in DJI GO shows that he just stood still and did not take off, although it shows that the stick (when the remote was turned off) was 100% off, there were no errors, the compass calibrated ..
I know all the nuances of flying, emergency situations, I know how to fly (before that there were 4 drones, not one had broken and none had fallen)
!!!!! and when taking off, the camera started looking left and the drone started spinning itself (apparently to align the camera), I pressed the pause button and everything became normal, after 1 minute the adventures began
  sorry for my english, translated via google translator

2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ydanhil1, we're so sorry to read the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support
If the unit is under warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution. Also, for the last official repair, do you refer to DJI official service center? If yes, please kindly provide us with the last repair case number, we'll mark and keep following up.

BTW, we do not support to analyze the flight records on the third-party software, please export the original file and refer to the above for further analysis, thank you!
2018-11-12
Use props
ydanhil1
lvl.2
Ukraine

DJI Susan Добавлено в 11-12 01:45
Привет, ydanhil1, нам очень жаль, чтобы прочитать авария. Пожалуйста, приготовьте случай и отправьте его здесь:https://www.dji.com/support
Если устройство находится в гарантийном периоде, мы организуем анализ данных и предложим вам правильное решение. Кроме того, для последнего официального ремонта вы ссылаетесь на официальный сервисный центр DJI? Если да, пожалуйста, любезно предоставите нам последний номер кейса для ремонта, мы будем отмечать и следить за ним.

where to find flight source files
2018-11-12
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Copy Paste from the MA manual.

At 11.2 meters (your distance) away from HP it will ascend to 2.5 meters (your height 1.9 meter) and fly home.

cheers
JJB

analysis1.png
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ydanhil1 Posted at 11-12 02:14
where to find flight source files

Regarding the flight records, please refer to below and sent to us.

For Android devices, connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
For iOS devices, connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.

Also, there will be flight data in the aircraft, you may connect the aircraft with DJI Assistant 2 and tick all modules(flight records&sensing, navigation, gimbal, camera and system) and save to local, then upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us the link, thank you!
2018-11-13
Use props
Ryanwalexander
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110177 ft
Philippines

This sounds a lot like what happened to me. The controller just disconnected for no reason and the MA was left to fend for itself. Fortunately in my case I was able to grab it from the air before it crashed. I hope DJI can figure this out.
2018-11-13
Use props
ydanhil1
lvl.2
Ukraine

I turned in support of dji, waiting for an answer
2018-11-13
Use props
ydanhil1
lvl.2
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 11-13 03:01
Regarding the flight records, please refer to below and sent to us.

For Android devices, connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.

files from the drone,: https://drive.google.com/open?id ... SMibqSArme8oKDCK19g
Files from the phone are not complete. Files were recorded before the control panel was turned off.
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ryanwalexander Posted at 11-13 04:02
This sounds a lot like what happened to me. The controller just disconnected for no reason and the MA was left to fend for itself. Fortunately in my case I was able to grab it from the air before it crashed. I hope DJI can figure this out.

Hi Ryan, I've updated in your post, please kindly check later, thanks! https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid1646545
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ydanhil1 Posted at 11-13 04:12
files from the drone,: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i7hLKL3Hqx-NbSMibqSArme8oKDCK19g
Files from the phone are not complete. Files were recorded before the control panel was turned off.

Do you mean the flight records interrupted suddenly? If yes, it will be better to share us with the original flight records for comprehensive analysis, thank you!
2018-11-14
Use props
ydanhil1
lvl.2
Ukraine

DJI Susan Добавлено в 11-14 02:51
Вы имеете в виду, что полетные записи внезапно прервались? Если да, то лучше поделиться нами с оригинальными отчетами о полетах для всестороннего анализа, спасибо!

Вы имеете в виду, что полетные записи внезапно прервались? : Да.
Если да, лучше поделиться нами с оригиналом:
оригинальные файлы с dron: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i7hLKL3Hqx-NbSMibqSArme8oKDCK19g/view
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ydanhil1 Posted at 11-14 03:02
Вы имеете в виду, что полетные записи внезапно прервались? : Да.
Если да, лучше поделиться нами с оригиналом:
оригинальные файлы с dron: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i7hLKL3Hqx-NbSMibqSArme8oKDCK19g/view

Thanks for getting back to us. I have tried but failed to understand your message via Google Translate. For the link you offered, it is same with 8#. Not sure if there is any misunderstanding between us, we need the complete information(the previous case number and original flight records in the App with txt format) for better assistance, please kindly advise whether they are available, thank you!
2018-11-15
Use props
ydanhil1
lvl.2
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 11-15 18:41
Thanks for getting back to us. I have tried but failed to understand your message via Google Translate. For the link you offered, it is same with 8#. Not sure if there is any misunderstanding between us, we need the complete information(the previous case number and original flight records in the App with txt format) for better assistance, please kindly advise whether they are available, thank you!

I already communicate with technical support dji, txt files are not full. I dropped the dat flight files from the drone itself
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ydanhil1 Posted at 11-15 23:18
I already communicate with technical support dji, txt files are not full. I dropped the dat flight files from the drone itself

Thanks for the clarification. Please kindly provide us with the case number once you got it, we'll keep following up.
2018-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules