Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lines thru the video
1443 10 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeffa1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 972211 ft
Australia

Hello to all friends in the DJI World can somewon answer this question please

ok i have a mavic pro and i fly with my DJI Googles everything was fine till i updated the googles firmware not not all the time while i am flying and hovering i get lines thru my screen and yes coming thru the video also not sure why or what it is.

albert park 1.jpg
albert park.jpg
2018-11-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

mhh ..yes , it is visible
2018-11-12
Use props
Sky Carrier
Captain
Flight distance : 590102 ft
United States

Strange Jeffa, definitely visible. I have the same ad home and everything upgraded to the latest versions but never saw this. Not with my MP neither with the M2P.
2018-11-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I have no idea with it, maybe those administrator can help you
2018-11-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

That looks like prop shadows. Can you post a clip from one of your videos so we can see the video play?
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you've tried to use the mobile device to see if the issue will persist without using the DJI Goggles? May I know if the image that you've provided is from our SD card? Please let us know the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-12
Use props
Jeffa1
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 09:40
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you've tried to use the mobile device to see if the issue will persist without using the DJI Goggles? May I know if the image that you've provided is from our SD card? Please let us know the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for the support.

Hello Tony no its not with yours SD Card that came with the MP  never had any issues till i up graded the firmware on the googles do u think if i remove the firmware and re install it maybe,
its worth a shot
2018-11-12
Use props
Jeffa1
lvl.3
Australia

ok update on my googles today i calibrated the imu on the googles which never knew it existed on the googles can someone explain what does it to for the googles ?
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeffa1 Posted at 11-12 10:30
Hello Tony no its not with yours SD Card that came with the MP  never had any issues till i up graded the firmware on the googles do u think if i remove the firmware and re install it maybe,
its worth a shot

Hi, thanks for your updates. I would like to ask where did you get this images? Could you please verify if you manage to test if the issue will occur on your mobile device to isolate the issue, and see if this is only isolated on the DJI Goggles? For IMU calibration on the DJI Goggles, that would be useful if you command the aircraft using the DJI Goggles such as Head Tracking Flight or Head Tracking Gimbal that requires data of IMU. Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-13
Use props
Jeffa1
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 10:11
Hi, thanks for your updates. I would like to ask where did you get this images? Could you please verify if you manage to test if the issue will occur on your mobile device to isolate the issue, and see if this is only isolated on the DJI Goggles? For IMU calibration on the DJI Goggles, that would be useful if you command the aircraft using the DJI Goggles such as Head Tracking Flight or Head Tracking Gimbal that requires data of IMU. Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for the support.

Hi Tony haven't tested it out yet only get to fly on weekends so I will run further test this weekend and will let you know
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeffa1 Posted at 11-13 14:53
Hi Tony haven't tested it out yet only get to fly on weekends so I will run further test this weekend and will let you know

Hi Jeffa, Please let us know on the latest progress and also help us to clarify on where did you get this image that you've provided.  Thank you for the support.
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules