Goggle Firmware Update - Poor Internet Connection
1788 3 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cheetah Drone
New
Namibia

Hi,

I'm operating in the middle of nowhere Namibia and have very poor internet connection. I recently purchased the DJI Goggles (normal, not RE) and the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and I need to update the goggles so that they will sync with the Phantom. I've been trying the last few days to update the goggles with DJI Assistant 2, but due to the unstable internet connection the download is never able to finish before the connection is interrupted.

Does anyone know of any other way to update the goggles where I can download the firmware file directly from DJI without needing DJI Assistant 2, or does anyone have any suggestions as to how to solve this problem?

Thanks!
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Please follow the video tutorial below on how to properly update your firmware. It is highly recommended to have a stable internet connection when updating to make sure it will not be interrupted. May I know if  you receive an error message while updating it? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.

2018-11-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since it's not possible to install the firmware from a downloaded file, you'll need to find a location where you're able to get a decent Internet connection.
2018-11-12
Use props
fans2f38300e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262726 ft
Sweden

Hi. I have similar problems. My goggles can not be updated either. only comes to 99% but gets no error message, but stays on download at 99%. Have never flown with my goggle. hoping for a response. Sincerely, Åke
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules