Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5S Pro Res not downloading
1016 16 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

Hey All,

I really need Pro Res on the inspire. I follow the steps but when I get to the part where you enter the serial number, we get an error message from DJI saying someone has already used the serial number before, or something like that. Which is impossible, because we bought it new online. So I can not download ProRes, which is needed desperately. I called DJI support, they then sent me to a chat online, who then sent me to an email address which of course the email was never answered. I PMd Mindy on this site, and Mindy has not responded to any of my messages. Who can help me? Anybody please.

2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify that you've purchased the Inspire 2 and the license key on our store? We have coordinated the concern with our team, please provide the email address that you've used for you to activate the drone via PM. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DroneMan18, I'm so so sorry for my late response, if you have any issues with our website or products, please start a thread so that our admins can reply timely since the PM is not working well sometimes or the message may get missed.
So currently, you are stuck in the purchase page right? If yes, could you please share us a screenshot of the error and the serial number of the CineCore? Thanks in advance. Please reply to my post directly just in case your post is missed again.
2018-11-13
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

Thank you both. I will reply later today. Yes I am stuck where Mindy says. Thank you both.
2018-11-13
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

Tony,

thanks for your response. The prompt stops me before I can purchase. it stops me at the verify the drone number
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DroneMan18 Posted at 11-13 06:42
Tony,

thanks for your response. The prompt stops me before I can purchase. it stops me at the verify the drone number

Please provide us the serial number of the CineCore and the screenshot of the error at your most convenience so that we can help check what happened, thank you. GTScreenshot_20181115_112633.png
2018-11-14
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-14 18:21
Please provide us the serial number of the CineCore and the screenshot of the error at your most convenience so that we can help check what happened, thank you.[view_image]

0A0LDCN00300V9
2018-11-15
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

I will see about getting the screenshot today.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DroneMan18 Posted at 11-15 08:14
I will see about getting the screenshot today.

Thanks for the serial number, I have tried in the purchase page, it shows 'the aircraft with this S/N has already been registered or there is a pending order that needs to be paid', could you please check if you have any order pending in your account?
2018-11-15
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-15 19:30
Thanks for the serial number, I have tried in the purchase page, it shows 'the aircraft with this S/N has already been registered or there is a pending order that needs to be paid', could you please check if you have any order pending in your account?

Thanks, thats the message I got. There should not be any pending orders as this machine was purchased off of Amazon. What other orders could there be, and where would I find them?
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DroneMan18 Posted at 11-16 09:34
Thanks, thats the message I got. There should not be any pending orders as this machine was purchased off of Amazon. What other orders could there be, and where would I find them?

Can you please provide us the screenshot of your proof of purchase?
2018-11-18
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-18 20:01
Can you please provide us the screenshot of your proof of purchase?

2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the proof of purchase, the bundle you purchased is with CinemaDNG and AppleProRes included, you can use the license directly, no need to purchase again.
2018-11-19
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-19 20:08
Thanks for the proof of purchase, the bundle you purchased is with CinemaDNG and AppleProRes included, you can use the license directly, no need to purchase again.

Thanks Mindy,

why can I not download?
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DroneMan18 Posted at 11-19 20:15
Thanks Mindy,

why can I not download?

May I have the picture of the error message you mentioned?
2018-11-20
Use props
DroneMan18
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 04:23
May I have the picture of the error message you mentioned?

2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The combo you purchased already includes the license, you do not need to do any extra steps to enable it, please take the video directly in the APP.
2018-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules