Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 app doesn't remember settings
912 5 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VR6OOM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61148 ft
  • >>>
United States

Everytime I launch Go 4 with my MA, I have to reset all photography parameters. I tried searching with no luck. When I make these changes, the aircraft is connect to the RC/app and on the ground. I remember being in the air one time and making the changes and they reverted when I took it out for a flight a couple days later. I'm running the latest iOS, app and firmware.
2018-11-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you able to reproduce this right now? If so, please list a few of the settings that aren't being remembered.
2018-11-12
Use props
VR6OOM
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

It's not remembering AEB settings that I can recall. It default to single 4:3 image.
2018-11-12
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh, so, it's just that one setting? In that case, all is working as designed. The photo mode is always reset back to single shot when the drone is restarted.
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the model of your mobile device? Have you tried to use a different device to see if you'll get the same behavior of the app? Please let us know for further help.
2018-11-12
Use props
VR6OOM
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 11-12 09:03
Oh, so, it's just that one setting? In that case, all is working as designed. The photo mode is always reset back to single shot when the drone is restarted.

Oh that's a bummer. I did confirm that's the only setting that changes. I thought the others were as well. Thanks!
2018-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules