Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
export flightplan from DJI GS pro to P4P+
1960 4 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harry of Sweden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3022 ft
Sweden

Hi again!

some of you maybe read that we bought a P4P+ V2.0.

After unboxing the unit everything seams quit easy to understand. I still have only the task to transfer a flightplan
to the drone. I uploaded it to the cloud. I have DJI GS pro on a iPad4. The planning of the mission was successful
and now I like to transfer it to the drone/remote.

1. I cannot connect the iPad with the drone/remote. If I use the lightning cable and connect the iPad with the remote the remote freezes with the comment "There is no content available for importing on this device." What do i do wrong?

2. Is it possible to get access with the remote to the cloud to get the flight plan - I saw no such option

3. Is it possible to create a flight plan on the remote, I saw no such opition either

Maybe the point is that such export is not possible at all, but that would be very odd.

Thanks for your help and greetings from Sweden.

//Harald

2018-11-12
Use props
tarkboffin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14974 ft
United Kingdom

Do you have the controller with the built-in screen? Let me know if you hear any different, I had the same realisation two months ago and was told I need a regular controller, as the one with the screen does not allow a secondary device to be connected and GS Pro does not run on Android, the OS on the controller screen.

Your only option is to buy a regular controller and hook it up to the iPad, as far as I've been told.
2018-11-12
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Several folks have bought the plus without doing enough research.
2018-11-12
Use props
Harry of Sweden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3022 ft
Sweden

ALABAMA Posted at 11-12 08:55
Several folks have bought the plus without doing enough research.

Hi Alabama!

I hereby donate you the medal of "the most useful answer" :-)

I read some statements but honestly I wasn't ready to believe that there are no export options. My fault, absolutely right!
2018-11-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Having a separate dedicated device, is all the rage. Hahaha

I’m sold on my iPad Air2 Cellular... it’s just great.

RedHotPoker
2018-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules