Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Easy way to get better & smoother footage
10586 31 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSupremacy
Captain
Flight distance : 2060915 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hey everyone!

Becoming a better drone pilot and capturing smoother videos is easier than you think - but as with everything else, you need to practice. Use these simple tips to get better at keeping your drone smooth and stable in the air, which will ultimately result in better videos.

Hope you enjoy the video!

- Mike
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this tips, it would be very helpful to our customers. Thank you for the support! Cheers!
2018-11-12
Use props
SAADHERO
First Officer
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Pretty Helpful thx ill be using ur tips =)
2018-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice!
2018-11-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great tutorial and nice tips thanks for sharing
2018-11-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool vid to share
2018-11-12
Use props
Grayson123
lvl.1

Malaysia

Useful tips and tutorial
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Useful tips! Thanks for sharing!
2018-11-13
Use props
Kevin Halle
Captain
Flight distance : 1297612 ft
  • >>>
United States

All good tips. Thanks for sharing.
2018-11-14
Use props
JuniorJennyMan
New

Pakistan

useful awesome keep it up
2018-11-15
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

Good tutorial. Yes, (good) practice makes better.
2018-11-15
Use props
HendrikJB
Captain
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Mike, I personally really like your style of presentation.

Awesome tips and like you said, practice, practice, practice and then practice some more AND OFTEN otherwise one will lose the sensitivity that was acquired.
2018-11-16
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Captain
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Thanks for the tips. Great information.
2018-11-16
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work, as always :-)
2018-11-17
Use props
djremix
lvl.1

Poland

Nice tips for beginners and some great beachfront footage
2018-11-24
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.4
Czechia

Yeah I agree awesome!
2018-11-25
Use props
maryrosie
New

Vietnam

I love this camcorder, how much is it worth and how do I order it?
2018-11-25
Use props
Flighty
Captain
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Austria

Good tips, and I agree practice in Sport Mode..
2018-11-26
Use props
andrewsymondss
New

India

Good tips so thanks a lot for sharing this great website..  
2018-11-28
Use props
Ireland Assignment Help
New

India

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.  
2018-12-21
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Thank you Mike, very good tutorial. S.
2019-1-9
Use props
Lysak2003
Captain
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Well done! Thank you.
2019-1-9
Use props
weseli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38402 ft

Serbia

Great, thank you.
2019-4-30
Use props
gmozo
Second Officer
United States

thank you for the video buddy i will use for tips for the next future videos.
2019-4-30
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

Congratulations! you are very clever!  Personally, I prefer the automatic modes: "Whatever you practice, if something disrupts you, you can spoil the scene and not always have the opportunity to start recording again." - This kind of flight requires strong concentration from the viewpoint of the video image and you can pay little attention to the visual tracking of the drone I use the Litchi software. Eg. Take a circular shot: On the map, I touch the point around which I rotate (interesting point) to set the height, the radius of the circle, the height of the point of interest. I get up with Spark and I press the Orbit start button and from now on I follow Spark. Sometimes I look at the monitor too, but with my eyes I notice the drone. The result is much better than 100 hours of manual training. And if you get distracted (hit my hand) the recording will be successful. When I go, I can change the height and the radius of the circle remains automatically at the target. Do it by hand! The following features help you create beautiful videos automatically: - Waypoint mission (cable cam flight, complicated curve flights while the camera remains on the target automatically) - Orbit (I've written about it) - Focus (you select a destination and then you can stay anywhere on the camera) headless mode with tracking - Track (optical tracking) - Follow me (GPS tracking or display phone or any phone) - Course Lock (headless mode with non track function) - Home Lock (wherever the wire is, it is better to stick to you and come home even sideways) many-many function more ... To practice not completely unnecessary ...
2019-6-18
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

HendrikJB Posted at 2018-11-16 01:52
Mike, I personally really like your style of presentation.

Awesome tips and like you said, practice, practice, practice and then practice some more AND OFTEN otherwise one will lose the sensitivity that was acquired

Personally, I prefer the automatic modes:
"Whatever you practice, if something disrupts you, you can spoil the scene and not always have the opportunity to start recording again."
- This kind of flight requires strong concentration from the viewpoint of the video image and you can pay little attention to the visual tracking of the drone
I use the Litchi software. Eg. Take a circular shot:
On the map, I touch the point around which I rotate (interesting point) to set the height, the radius of the circle, the height of the point of interest. I get up with Spark and I press the Orbit start button and from now on I follow Spark. Sometimes I look at the monitor too, but with my eyes I notice the drone. The result is much better than 100 hours of manual training. And if you get distracted (hit my hand) the recording will be successful. When I go, I can change the height and the radius of the circle remains automatically at the target. Do it by hand!
The following features help you create beautiful videos automatically:
- Waypoint mission (cable cam flight, complicated curve flights while the camera remains on the target automatically)
- Orbit (I've written about it)
- Focus (you select a destination and then you can stay anywhere on the camera) headless mode with tracking
- Track (optical tracking)
- Follow me (GPS tracking or display phone or any phone)
- Course Lock (headless mode with non track function)
- Home Lock (wherever the wire is, it is better to stick to you and come home even sideways)
many-many function more ...
To practice not completely unnecessary ...
2019-6-18
Use props
dolopco mail
New

Turkey

This is amazing. thanks for this article. I will use for Sınav Adayı.
2019-6-28
Use props
nancypamela
New

Pakistan

Thanks Drone for the shared this interesting post with us. I really enjoyed your post. its really interesting and informative for me and others. Assignment Help USA
2019-7-22
Use props
laurenlara
New

Pakistan

Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!
2019-7-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

thanks for the tips.
2019-8-16
Use props
Martyzion
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Very nice beginner tutorial.  Thanks for posting.
2020-8-25
Use props
djiuser_H40hVAyiFHzP
New

Belarus

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.
2021-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules