Mavic 2 pro Mainland China phone number problem!
1672 4 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MISTER J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys. Can anybody on here help me.

My MAVIC 2 pro arrived from Heliguy last week after a 3 month waiting time.  Downloaded DJI GO 4. Newest version. Running on iPad mini, IOS 12.1. All firmware was updated on first day for the drone etc. First problem arose with the registration info on DJI GO 4. There was no option to choose anywhere other mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan or another Asian country as my location. Now my profile says I am in mainland China. Updated firmware on controller today and now I can’t acces the app. Just had a white screen asking for my mainland China phone number to link device. Great. Was going well and now not so well.

So, only way to resolve this I thought was to delete the app and reload it. Same problem again. Next, deleted app again,  clear cache on iPad and in DJI GO 4 and reload, same problem. So, next deleted app, reset iPad, reload app, same problem again. What is happening. Grrr.

I have read on the forum that loads of people have had the same problem but these are all from 2017 and cant find any thread on this issue for 2018 Mavic 2 pro. Not sure what to do now. Stuck for ideas.
Also having problems with DJI GO 4 on my iPad mini. When in the ‘me’ profile the app won’t give me the option to choose any country other than China, macau, Taiwan and Hong Kong? Odd. I have triangles deleting app and reinstalling but still the same problem. However, on my larger iPad I also have DJI GO 4 but it give so me all of the country options? So, can’t be anything to do with my WiFi IP?

Not sure what to do now other than to contact Heliguy customer support, unless anyone on h re has any ideas?
Please help.

Rich

2018-11-12
Use props
MISTER J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Anybody out there to help?
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the uneasiness in regards to the Mavic 2 Pro. Have you tried to use a different mobile device to see if the error message will persist? Here are the tips that I could provide to possibly fix the issue. You may refer to the list below. Thank you for the support. Please let us know on the latest progress.

1, update the No-fly zone info when the message pop-up.
2. clean the app cache, then reinstall the app from your local storage.(latest version).
3. enable your DJI GO 4 app's location read permission from your phone setting.
4, connect your phone/tab in very good internet situation.
5. put your drone in a wide place with very good GPS signal.
6. power on RC, Drone, and the Application to see if this would resolve your problem.
2018-11-13
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hello, did you get this sorted?
2019-4-17
Use props
usere0e0cdee2c
New
Flight distance : 1454987 ft
Italy

Hello, having the same problem with my new mavic2 pro. App thinks im in china. Wants link for number which i cant. Doesnt show my minimap besides china. ( i am in italy ) when i click find my drone it immediately shows china map than changes it to italy but still doesnt download the map data ( shows it empty ) even though i have data services on. When i try to download offline maps, it only shows china cities to me. Not another single city name. I cant fly my drone more than 30 meters and im furious about it.

Tried reinstalling the app, clearing cache, clearing app data, log out log in. Didnt work
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules