Mavic pro or Phantom 4 pro
829 11 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101496 ft
United States

In the market for a new drone, currently have a Phantom vision + 2 but looking at either the Mavic pro or the phantom 4 pro. really looking for distance, hight and video quality. I fly a PPG but really love flying the drones also. any opinions ? seems the Maveric is cheaper but flies further and alsmost the same time. any opionions would be appreciated.  O and need some goggles to go with it.

Thanks
Dave
2018-11-12
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

I suggest you get Mavic since it's cheaper and almost the same as P4P in performance. Also, it is small and foldable so it is easy to travel with it.
2018-11-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I will choose the Mavic Pro foldable and easy to carry
2018-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you saying Mavic Pro 2?
Or the original one?
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello DavidV. Good day and thank you for choosing DJI. Both the DJI Mavic Pro and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro are great consumer drones. For additional reference I will be posting a link where you can compare both the DJI Mavic Pro and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro https://www.dji.com/products/com ... dsite&from=nav. I hope this can help you. Thank you for your support.

2018-11-13
Use props
DavidV
lvl.2
United States

thanks for the info gentlemen, I have the Phantom 2 now, old but still flies great. But time for a new one
2018-11-13
Use props
DavidV
lvl.2
United States

DavidV Posted at 11-13 07:54
thanks for the info gentlemen, I have the Phantom 2 now, old but still flies great. But time for a new one

After comparing, i can't see why anyone wouldn't go with the Mavic pro 2.  1 min more flight time, 1 km more flight distance, and the only real video difference is 4k @ 30 fps instead of 60 fps Both photo's are 20 mp . Size is very close, which does make a difference. I don't want to fly a drone that will fit in my hand.
if I read everything correctly, both have obstacle avoidance systems. Speed is the same, so it looks like the Mavic pro 2 will be my choice. Now to look for the best black friday option !! package of course, gotta have at least 3 batteries. Thanks for all the input guys. O forgot, gotta get the goggles also
2018-11-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DavidV Posted at 11-13 10:00
After comparing, i can't see why anyone wouldn't go with the Mavic pro 2.  1 min more flight time, 1 km more flight distance, and the only real video difference is 4k @ 30 fps instead of 60 fps Both photo's are 20 mp . Size is very close, which does make a difference. I don't want to fly a drone that will fit in my hand.
if I read everything correctly, both have obstacle avoidance systems. Speed is the same, so it looks like the Mavic pro 2 will be my choice. Now to look for the best black friday option !! package of course, gotta have at least 3 batteries. Thanks for all the input guys. O forgot, gotta get the goggles also

Nice  !
2018-11-13
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I say get the Mavic Pro! I’m loving it!
By the way what type of craft is PPG?

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-13
Use props
MarcelN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

Powered ParaGlider
2018-11-13
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Thanks

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-13
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59206 ft
United States

DavidV Posted at 11-13 10:00
After comparing, i can't see why anyone wouldn't go with the Mavic pro 2.  1 min more flight time, 1 km more flight distance, and the only real video difference is 4k @ 30 fps instead of 60 fps Both photo's are 20 mp . Size is very close, which does make a difference. I don't want to fly a drone that will fit in my hand.

The Mavic Pro Platinum has 30 min flight time and updated motors as compared to the Mavic Pro and its currently $100 off.
2018-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules