Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to calibrate vision sensor
15860 28 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

I have an issue with calibration of vision system on my mavic 2 zoom, it stay stuck at 0% at final step of dji assistant 2, how can i fix this ?

[url=][/url]

2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello SH3RMAN91 and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in calibrating the vision sensors of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For reference I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate the vision sensors of your drone. I hope this can help. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

2018-11-13
Use props
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

Anyone have issue with calibration of vision sensor with DJI Assistant 2 ? i tried again severals time with two computers, not working ..
2018-11-14
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SH3RMAN91 Posted at 11-14 02:33
Anyone have issue with calibration of vision sensor with DJI Assistant 2 ? i tried again severals time with two computers, not working ..

Can you post a screenshot of where it is stopping ?
2018-11-14
Use props
DSS12
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem. New Mavic 2, Assistant 2. Stops after going through all of the vision sensors at 0% calibration. Using an iMac.

Advise?
2018-11-15
Use props
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

Hello everyone,

no update from my issue, the side sensor are not working even with green icon, they didn't detect obstacles, and i'm always stuck with calibration.

I will receive in the next days a DJI return slip so they do diagnosis.

Regards
2018-11-15
Use props
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

So actually :

- I cannot finish calibration of visual sensor with dji assistant 2, it stay stuck at 0% after steps.

- My side sensor isn't working on the ground and in the air (even with green icon)

2018-11-16
Use props
mo'burner
New
United States

Mavic 2 Pro:  Same problem with the blank screen no matter what size or resolution I entered.  I use a 27" iMac with an older 27" iMac as a second display with Target mode.  I powered down the second monitor, ejected the aircraft, restarted DJI A2, and everything works fine now.  The app seems to have a problem figuring out screen size when you use multiple monitors or are using a custom resolution.  

Also, the two rear arms have to be half-folded or the side and rear sensors can't finish up.  

Cheers; hope this helps.  

2018-11-16
Use props
Mo'burner
New
United States

I realize that this isn't necessarily germane to your problem of getting stuck after doing the calibration, but several other people are having trouble with a blank calibration screen and I'm spamming this around so it's easier to find.  I also found that plugging the USB cord directly into the back of the computer from the aircraft instead of a hub made a difference.  

2018-11-16
Use props
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

I were able yesterday to do a calibration with a small computer, it finished the calibration with loading,
but even with that the side sensor doesn't work.
any idea ?
2018-11-17
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mo'burner Posted at 11-16 13:34
Mavic 2 Pro:  Same problem with the blank screen no matter what size or resolution I entered.  I use a 27" iMac with an older 27" iMac as a second display with Target mode.  I powered down the second monitor, ejected the aircraft, restarted DJI A2, and everything works fine now.  The app seems to have a problem figuring out screen size when you use multiple monitors or are using a custom resolution.  

Also, the two rear arms have to be half-folded or the side and rear sensors can't finish up.  

Try it with computer setup to single display only as primary display. I believe some have had problems in the past with Assistant 2 working to a dual display setup.
2018-11-17
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SH3RMAN91 Posted at 11-17 02:02
I were able yesterday to do a calibration with a small computer, it finished the calibration with loading,
but even with that the side sensor doesn't work.
any idea ?

The side sensors only operate in certain flight modes I believe, tripod and active track to name a couple.

Look at page 22 of manual Here
2018-11-17
Use props
SH3RMAN91
lvl.1
France

Hello everyone,

just to update that the sensor of my mavic 2 zoom is working great, it were just me who didn't understand well how it work, now after calibration everything fine.
If you stay stuck at calibration process, please check that you have the DJI assistant 2 for mavic

Thanks for your help !
Best regards
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SH3RMAN91 Posted at 11-19 00:51
Hello everyone,

just to update that the sensor of my mavic 2 zoom is working great, it were just me who didn't understand well how it work, now after calibration everything fine.

Hi SH3RMAN, I'm glad that the issue has been resolved. If you have other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.
2018-11-22
Use props
fansfcc89423
lvl.2
United States

I have the same problem with my Mavic 2 zoom, I resolve the problem by restarting my computer and refreshing  the firmware on my drone. after that I was able to recalibrate the vision sensors on the drone.  
2018-11-25
Use props
fab mavrick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3652936 ft
United States

SH3RMAN91 Posted at 11-14 02:33
Yes I had this exact same problem and originally I downloaded the wrong version of DJI assistant I downloaded the one that says DJI assistant 2 for mavic and when I got to the end it finished right away instead of being stuck on 0%
20181202_001554.jpg
2018-12-1
Use props
fab mavrick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3652936 ft
United States

SH3RMAN91 Posted at 11-19 00:51
Hello everyone,

Disregard my reply from the top of the conversation I see you already got it figured out
2018-12-1
Use props
Bevo4you
lvl.1

United States

Just received my Zoom and am having the same problems calibrating. I have downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.0.6 (deleted and reinstalled several times), and after calibrating, my screen stays stuck at 0% of the calculation. I have also noticed that when calibrating the side sensors, my screen appears as shown in the photo. I am using a MacBook Pro and have tried adjusting the resolution, but nothing has helped. Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2019-1-30
Use props
djiuser_5cyE4DjaDrsf
New

United States

SH3RMAN91 Posted at 2018-11-16 03:17
So actually :

- I cannot finish calibration of visual sensor with dji assistant 2, it stay stuck at 0% after steps.

redownload the correct version of dji assistant 2 make sure you do it from the mavic 2 site and it should say mavic 2 zoom in your dji assistant I was having same problem  this fixed it. v2.0.8 ifthis is not your version it wont work just gets stuck
2019-6-12
Use props
djiuser_5cyE4DjaDrsf
New

United States

Bevo4you Posted at 1-30 19:54
Just received my Zoom and am having the same problems calibrating. I have downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.0.6 (deleted and reinstalled several times), and after calibrating, my screen stays stuck at 0% of the calculation. I have also noticed that when calibrating the side sensors, my screen appears as shown in the photo. I am using a MacBook Pro and have tried adjusting the resolution, but nothing has helped. Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[view_image]

download from under mavic 2  version should be v2.0.8
2019-6-12
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Bevo4you Posted at 1-30 19:54

[view_image]

this Youtube video helped me out..!
It's in the wrist..
2019-6-14
Use props
stemcpt
New

Thailand

Is there a common census reply to this question? Unable to complete calibration and DJI screen stays stuck on 0% after successfully completing each sensor? Using Mavic 2 and app version 2.0.8 - had to use an alternative windows PC with 19in screen as Mac 13 inch too small to perform task apparently.

Is there a magic way to complete this online calibration? IMU, compass and any other calibrations all work fine on Drone but this nagging vision system sensor (no error) just message to calibrate, persists.

Like I said - using App for Mavic v2.0.8 on a windows pc with 19inch screen - won't download and stays on 0% - 3 tries now, same point it sticks.

Thanks
2019-7-10
Use props
wildlifr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 637815 ft
United States

For me, as soon as I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, it updated the calibration right away. I spent probably 30 minutes trying to use  the software for the Mavic Air by mistake with no luck; stuck on the 0% calibration screen until I downloaded the correct DJI Assistant software.
2019-7-10
Use props
Robnoxious
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229367 ft
United States

stemcpt Posted at 7-10 02:34
Is there a common census reply to this question? Unable to complete calibration and DJI screen stays stuck on 0% after successfully completing each sensor? Using Mavic 2 and app version 2.0.8 - had to use an alternative windows PC with 19in screen as Mac 13 inch too small to perform task apparently.

Is there a magic way to complete this online calibration? IMU, compass and any other calibrations all work fine on Drone but this nagging vision system sensor (no error) just message to calibrate, persists.

I was having the same issue....getting stuck on the calculating screen after going through sensors.
I was sent to this page from the Mavic Pilots forum
https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info?pbc=mF6h4ZTt#downloads

I downloaded the .zip.......did a clean install, and the calibration worked just fine on the first try.

Good luck
2019-8-10
Use props
Davidwol
New

Germany

fab mavrick Posted at 2018-12-1 22:24
Yes I had this exact same problem and originally I downloaded the wrong version of DJI assistant I downloaded the one that says DJI assistant 2 for mavic and when I got to the end it finished right away instead of being stuck on 0%

Holy ... thank you! Not only it wasn't stuck on 0%, also it went way smoother overall! And I used the "DJI assistant for Mavic 2" instead of "DJI assistant  2" because I have the MP2.
goddamn isn't that confusing. So nice to see that there is such a great community of people here
2021-10-6
Use props
djiuser_vQXwreJsn8az
New

United States

Having vision sensors issue with mavic 2 pro
I did everything I can and the end no calibration
Is first difficult for the calibration and you imagine a the end it stuck at calculating. Any help?
2021-12-5
Use props
djiuser_vQXwreJsn8az
New

United States

Having vision sensors issue with mavic 2 pro
I did everything I can and the end no calibration
Is first difficult for the calibration and you imagine a the end it stuck at calculating. Any help?
2021-12-5
Use props
fansb49bad3c
New
Flight distance : 27923 ft

Brazil

I couldn't even start the calibration. The calibration screen was blank until I changed the resolution of my monitor (34" utrawide to its minimum). With that I could start. Also I had to use a much longer USB-C cable to perform all the steps, luckily I had the mac charger cable (USB-C on both ends) to complete the task. All fine and working now.
2022-1-11
Use props
grhosso
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, I cannot start the calibration. I use a macbook 13" with an external screen of 24", and I cannot click on the button to start the calibration. Any solution? it is stuck at the beginning, there is an icon "thinking" and I cannot push the button.

Thank you.
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules