Oneplus 6 Connected but no internetconnection
1770 11 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreddyNorthstar
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi,
I have had my osmo for a while, and used it with 4 different phones. latest my Oneplus 6.
But it's a while since I've used my osmo, and last time it worked perfectly with my Oneplus 6.
So today I picked it up once again, and wanted to do some shooting. But as I got it turned on the camera wouldn't connect to my phone.
When I go to my WIFI on the phone, it says 'connected - no internet connection'. and the app is just a black screen.
I've spent all day trying to find a solusion without luck. I've read others thread to find a clue, but still no luck.

Please help me, i Want to do some more shooting with it.

Thank you

Freddy
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. For further clarification, our Osmo does not provide an internet source and due to that you may encounter that specific warning message on your wi-fi settings, however, this should not affect the performance of your Osmo. I would like to ask if you manage to update the firmware of your Osmo? Have you tried to reset the wi-fi of our Osmo? Did you try to uninstall the app? Please refer to the video below on how to reset the wi-fi of our Osmo. Thank you for the support.

2018-11-13
Use props
FreddyNorthstar
lvl.1

Denmark

I have reset the osmo several times, and nothings changed. I haven't tried uninstalling the app though, but all I know is that my phone says it's connected, when it's clearly not.
2018-11-13
Use props
FreddyNorthstar
lvl.1

Denmark

I have reset the osmo several times, and nothings changed. I haven't tried uninstalling the app though, but all I know is that my phone says it's connected, when it's clearly not.and I've just yesterday updated the app to the newest update. and since I can't get no connection to the camera, I can't see what firmware version it is. But I know I updated the firmware last year i November.
2018-11-13
Use props
djiuser_Oe2JCNttFOzb
New

India

I have reset the osmo several times, and nothings changed. I haven't tried uninstalling the app though, but all I know is that my phone says it's connected, when it's clearly not.
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FreddyNorthstar Posted at 11-13 13:04
I have reset the osmo several times, and nothings changed. I haven't tried uninstalling the app though, but all I know is that my phone says it's connected, when it's clearly not.and I've just yesterday updated the app to the newest update. and since I can't get no connection to the camera, I can't see what firmware version it is. But I know I updated the firmware last year i November.

Hi, thanks for your updates. Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of this issue? Do we have an option to try a different device as well to isolate the issue? Please hit "Reply" to my comment for me to be notified. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-14
Use props
FreddyNorthstar
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 16:08
Hi, thanks for your updates. Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of this issue? Do we have an option to try a different device as well to isolate the issue? Please hit "Reply" to my comment for me to be notified. Thank you for the support.

Hi, here I have attached some screenshots. What I can say, is that it has never shown those "x" and "!" Marks before. And as you can see i can't even Connect to the camera even when it says it's connected...
Screenshot_20181115-222034.jpg
Screenshot_20181115-222115.jpg
Screenshot_20181115-222126__01.jpg
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FreddyNorthstar Posted at 11-15 13:28
Hi, here I have attached some screenshots. What I can say, is that it has never shown those "x" and "!" Marks before. And as you can see i can't even Connect to the camera even when it says it's connected...

Hi, sorry for the late response. I would recommend turning off the mobile data of your device then re-connect your phone to the Osmo's wi-fi to see if the issue will persist. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-18
Use props
FreddyNorthstar
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 11-18 11:07
Hi, sorry for the late response. I would recommend turning off the mobile data of your device then re-connect your phone to the Osmo's wi-fi to see if the issue will persist. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Hi, thank you for your reply, that appears to Work. It appears that I've for my camera Up and working.
So thank you for your support
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FreddyNorthstar Posted at 11-19 07:55
Hi, thank you for your reply, that appears to Work. It appears that I've for my camera Up and working.
So thank you for your support

Hi, thanks for your update. Awesome! Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. No worries, you can always reach us if any case you need our assistance again. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-19
Use props
Martin Relsted
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 10:41
Hi, thanks for your update. Awesome! Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. No worries, you can always reach us if any case you need our assistance again. Thank you for the support.

Hi DJI tony

I have the same problem, with the same brand and model of phone. This solution is also working for me. It's not a good solution, but it get's my gear up and going again.
Will you guys make a fix for the problem in the near future?

Thanks and have a nice sunday
Martin
Copenhagen, Denmark
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Martin Relsted Posted at 12-2 00:06
Hi DJI tony

I have the same problem, with the same brand and model of phone. This solution is also working for me. It's not a good solution, but it get's my gear up and going again.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're glad to know that everything went well on your end. This scenario is normal due to the capability of your mobile device. If the phones detect that the wi-fi is not good or there is no internet connection then it would override the wi-fi connection and use your data connection. Therefore, it would create a connection problem between your Osmo and the mobile device. Hope this information would help you. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules