Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sync Problem - DJI Go 4 Android
1451 15 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf51ede20
Flight distance : 160335 ft
Czechia

Hello,

Before I flew using my iPhone, works 100%. But now I decided to buy a Lenovo Tab 7, install the app on Android Nougat... I just can't sync my flight. Nothing works.
I already delete the app, install again, log out the system and log in again.... nothing.
deeply disappointed

Someone can help me?
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble. I understand that you are having issues with syncing your flight data on your mobile device. Upon checking the device that you are using which is the  Lenovo Tab 7. I am sorry to say that the  Lenovo Tab 7 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Air. Using a non recommended mobile device can affect the performance of the drone together with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your support.

2018-11-13
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Try an old r version of the app, like 4.1.15

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-13
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-13 13:59
Hello. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble. I understand that you are having issues with the live view on your mobile device. Upon checking the device that you are using which is the  Lenovo Tab 7. I am sorry to say that the  Lenovo Tab 7 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Air. Using a non recommended mobile device can affect the performance of the drone together with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

My problem is not on Live View , it's on Sync Flights! I flew and was ok... no problem at all.
When I click on the software to Sync, start to load.. Synchronizing.... at the end says "Sync flight records failed"

Doesn't matter how many times I try
2018-11-13
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

Alex B. Posted at 11-13 14:35

Flysafely

How could I get this version? Thanks in advance!
2018-11-13
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

Alex B. Posted at 11-13 14:35

Flysafely

I will try find this for download
2018-11-13
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Rodrigo Ardilha Posted at 11-13 14:41
My problem is not on Live View , it's on Sync Flights! I flew and was ok... no problem at all.
When I click on the software to Sync, start to load.. Synchronizing.... at the end says "Sync flight records failed"

Open the front page in app and click me icon bottom right.
Then click setup icon top right and see if the app is set to use cellular data to upload
also enable USB developer option at same place.
Then restart your device.
2018-11-13
Use props
Boffin
First Officer
Australia

Rodrigo Ardilha Posted at 11-13 14:41
My problem is not on Live View , it's on Sync Flights! I flew and was ok... no problem at all.
When I click on the software to Sync, start to load.. Synchronizing.... at the end says "Sync flight records failed"

I also use a Lenovo Tab and it has never given me any problems since January. I think that because it runs pure Android that's why it is quite compatible with DJI Go4.

I don't bother to sync my flights so can't help you there. Just enable USB debugging and connect to the bottom port of the r/c with a good quality cable.

I wish that DJI would test the Lenovo Tabs are they are quite powerful (quad cores and a bright screen) but not very expensive.

Lenovo Tab4

2018-11-13
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

Thanks all answers. I tried turn on the USB debugging, all procedures... and nothing works. Even the downgrade of DJI GO 4 ...
It's a pity that. Flight with this tablet was perfect ok, but this "not sync" thing is bothering me. I think I will use my iPhone to fly ...
2018-11-13
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Rodrigo Ardilha Posted at 11-13 15:03
I will try find this for download

I’m guessing you figured it out how to downgrade your app.
If that didn’t help then what also might be the case is that sometimes DJI servers give sync errors, that are always resolved on its own in a couple of days.
Wait a few days and then try to sync again.
But it’s weird because when there’s an issue with the sync, then it affects many ppl.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-13
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Rodrigo Ardilha Posted at 11-13 22:39
Thanks all answers. I tried turn on the USB debugging, all procedures... and nothing works. Even the downgrade of DJI GO 4 ...
It's a pity that. Flight with this tablet was perfect ok, but this "not sync" thing is bothering me. I think I will use my iPhone to fly ...

Ask Dji-Stephen or other Dji to reset your account.
That normally works. Have you logged out of your Dji account and loged back in?
Closing the app will not do that.
2018-11-14
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

G_Sig Posted at 11-14 03:08
Ask Dji-Stephen or other Dji to reset your account.
That normally works. Have you logged out of your Dji account and loged back in?
Closing the app will not do that.

Yes. I delete the App, did downgrade, log off > log in, turn on USB thing ... I tried everything.

Nothing works.
2018-11-14
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

Hello. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble. I understand that you are having issues with syncing your flight data on your mobile device. Upon checking the device that you are using which is the  Lenovo Tab 7. I am sorry to say that the  Lenovo Tab 7 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Air. Using a non recommended mobile device can affect the performance of the drone together with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Im deeply disappointed with DJI GO 4 for Android!
The worst part is, the software upload the flight to AIR DATA but I can't sync with DJI servers! This is crazy !

sync screen

sync screen

sync screen

sync screen

Fail screen

Fail screen
2018-11-15
Use props
Rodrigo Ardilha
Czechia

Hello. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble. I understand that you are having issues with syncing your flight data on your mobile device. Upon checking the device that you are using which is the  Lenovo Tab 7. I am sorry to say that the  Lenovo Tab 7 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Air. Using a non recommended mobile device can affect the performance of the drone together with the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Some other recommendation?
Any further answer?
2018-11-17
Use props
MikeMighty
lvl.1

Canada

Sync problem, i faced sync problem when my account got automatically signed out, may be same there try to re-sign in your account.
https://americatools.com
https://www.boardersguide.com

2021-3-6
Use props
MikeMighty
lvl.1

Canada

G_Sig Posted at 2018-11-13 15:15
Open the front page in app and click me icon bottom right.
Then click setup icon top right and see if the app is set to use cellular data to upload
also enable USB developer option at same place.

I think that will work according tomy experience isay........
2021-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules