Phantom 4 Pro V2 Critical Error ( solid red lights).
7759 10 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buby
lvl.1
Guatemala

Have been flying my new Ph4 Pto V2 for 2 months, last week I got a disconnected Aircraft error, after a few seconds I noticed I still had control of the drone, so I returned and landed while the error was still shown in the screen.  I changed battery and tested everything again, no error on th ground, took off, went about 100 Mts away, 60Mts AGL and no problem.  So I landed and not tryed to fly again until sunday, I did all the normal procedures and turned it on to find that the drone does a different tone after the gimbal does its innitial tests, and status lights turn to steady red.

Does anyone have an idea on what to do?, I have found no cases like mine on any forum.

Thanks in advance,
2018-11-13
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Look up the Linking RC and AC tutorial......try that first.

If not working,  try the Refresh Firmware, then calibrate everything.

If that doesn't work, contact DJI....

Randy
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello Buby. Good day and I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on you DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2. Please check the firmware of the drone if it is updated to the latest one and please try to relink the remote controller to the drone as well please. For reference I will post an official DJI tutorial video on how to link the remote controller to the drone. Please keep us posted on the situation. Thank you.

2018-11-14
Use props
Buby
lvl.1
Guatemala

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-14 08:25
Hello Buby. Good day and I am sorry to know that you are having this issue on you DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2. Please check the firmware of the drone if it is updated to the latest one and please try to relink the remote controller to the drone as well please. For reference I will post an official DJI tutorial video on how to link the remote controller to the drone. Please keep us posted on the situation. Thank you.

Thanks,

Firmware had been updated about 2 weeks before the problem begun, and radio is lnked, I even have video signal on my tablet.

Thanks for the tutorial, link is checked Ok as green led turns on on tx, just have no telemetry or control at all, and all leds are steady red.
2018-11-14
Use props
Buby
lvl.1
Guatemala

I installed DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom 4, tryied to refresh the firmware, at 24% it asked to disconnect and reconnect as battery firmware is not updated (I know it is as I update each of my batteries when I update the firmware. I did as the Assistant asked (twice), rebooted everything with a different flight battery, same result.  

At least I have now an error code as seen in this picture:

2018-11-14
Use props
Buby
lvl.1
Guatemala

I keep on getting battery update error but my batteries are all updated with this same version, I think it`s a hardware communication error between the drone and its batteries, any ideas?

2018-11-16
Use props
Buby
lvl.1
Guatemala

2018-11-16
Use props
JRC5255
New

United States

Did you find a solution to this problem? Just got a P4Pv2.0 and have not been able to fly it due to this issue. Am currently stuck at the battery update error in DJI Assisstant.
2019-3-7
Use props
dronie326
lvl.3
Flight distance : 810 ft
United States

JRC5255 Posted at 3-7 18:40
Did you find a solution to this problem? Just got a P4Pv2.0 and have not been able to fly it due to this issue. Am currently stuck at the battery update error in DJI Assisstant.

Was there any resolution to this? Currently having the same issue.
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_5H0CD2AAWRnt
lvl.3
United States

Old thread but had the same problem.  Turned out to be a disconnected connector.  Check that ALL your cables are connected properly.   Some are hidden and hard to see.
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_ixlM7v29rfN5
lvl.1

Poland

hi! was this problem solved?
I have exactly the same!
Phantom 4 pro v2.
Exactly the same problem ...

please help with this ...
2022-8-22
Use props