o(^-^)o
hhh64
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147966 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi!
There are problems with my last drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro:

1. The control range of the drone from the remote controller: upto 1.4km outside the city, and upto 300m inside the city.
2. It is not possible to calibrate the gimbal in DJI Assistant 2.
When I turn on the copter, sometimes the gimbal falls on its side and remains in this position. Only after drone reboot the gimbal starts to work properly.
3. Front sensors on the drone are set crookedly.
4. Periodically, I get a compass error and the drone becomes uncontrollable, flies in an unknown direction, while there is no obvious interference and objects in the flight zone.

I upload last files logs into my Google Drive.
I also synced my account in the app DJI GO 4.

Request warranty diagnostics and drone repair.

Posted in support ticket, REQUEST #1465813.

2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi hhh64, thanks for reaching us. Just to verify, has the unit been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, you may refer to the below and confirm:
1. For the distance, have you adjusted the antennas during the flight? You may refer to the tutorial video to confirm. Also, you may check the image transmission settings to see whether there is interference.

2. Do you refer to calibrate gimbal in DJI Assistant 2? If yes, we're sorry that it is not available for DJI Assistant 2. You may connect with DJI GO 4 App and calibrate from here: Gimbal Settings>Gimbal Auto Calibration.
3. The sensors may not work in some situations, you may refer to page 29 of the user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf Also, please do not fly towards to the sunshine directly.
4. The compass error may appear if there is interference, you may refer the first to check whether it is this case. Also, it is recommended to do a fully pre-flight checklist every time.
Lastly, upon checking your ticket number, the unit was supposed to be available in the China Mainland market. In case the drone needs to be serviced, we're sorry that we may not offer you warranty service in Russia due to the non-global warranty, you may check whether your seller or friends in China Mainland can help you send the unit for warranty claim. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-11-13
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Thanks for reply, DJI Susan.

The drone had no hard landings, falls and collisions. It has no cracks, chips.

1. Yes, the antennas are positioned correctly. As in instructions.
The fact that the other drone DJI Phantom 4 at the same place flies on 3-4 km. From which I conclude - that my drone DJI Phantom Pro 4 has a flaw in it.

2. Yes, I really confused. Gimbal not calibrated in the application DJI Go 4.

3. Front sensors work, but how correctly is unknown, because they are glued crooked.

4. I have already requested !_three_! breakdowns of my different DJI drones to DJI support team. All these times DJI support team confirmed the warranty case and drones were repaired free of charge under the warranty in the Moscow service center (Telemix).
Therefore, I want to tell you that your words about guarantees that are not available in Russia have no basis. Warranty available, drones repair. If you want, I will give here the case numbers that I repaired under warranty in Russia.
Look at the history of my tickets (16 tickets = 4 breakdowns).

2018-11-14_14-39-53.png
2018-11-14_14-39-37.png
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hhh64 Posted at 11-14 01:43
Thanks for reply, DJI Susan.

The drone had no hard landings, falls and collisions. It has no cracks, chips.

Thanks for the clarification. The above is provided based the information recorded in the system, may I have your purchase invoice and the SN for double check? Thanks in advance!
2018-11-14
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 03:41
Thanks for the clarification. The above is provided based the information recorded in the system, may I have your purchase invoice and the SN for double check? Thanks in advance!

Of course. Sent you in personal message on the forum. And attached these files to REQUEST #1465813
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 11-14 05:27
Of course. Sent you in personal message on the forum. And attached these files to REQUEST #1465813

Hi there, may I when does the issue happen? What is the firmware version of your drone?
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hhh64 Posted at 11-14 05:27
Of course. Sent you in personal message on the forum. And attached these files to REQUEST #1465813

Received with thanks! Upon checking all information you offered, we're sorry that we cannot offer you warranty service in Russia. For warranty claim, you are recommended to contact the seller for better assistance. For the previous warranty claims as you mentioned, I've checked again, the warranty was offered because that the unit was purchased from DJI authorized dealers or DJI offical store directly, hope for your understanding.
2018-11-15
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-15 04:30
Hi there, may I when does the issue happen? What is the firmware version of your drone?

The problem with the range was from the beginning, further than 2.5 or 3 km I could not fly (in clean space). All this is easily verified by checking the logs of flights which are downloaded from the DJI GO 4.

The calibration problem was two months ago. As soon as the error "Recalibrate the vision system" appeared. This is again evident from the logs with DJI GO 4.  

Curves of the sensors were from the beginning, I saw it, maybe a couple of months ago, as was not paying attention and not looked.
Since flying in open spaces, the work of vision system sensors is not particularly tested in the field.

2018-11-15
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-15 22:39
Received with thanks! Upon checking all information you offered, we're sorry that we cannot offer you warranty service in Russia. For warranty claim, you are recommended to contact the seller for better assistance. For the previous warranty claims as you mentioned, I've checked again, the warranty was offered because that the unit was purchased from DJI authorized dealers or DJI offical store directly, hope for your understanding.

1 case: drone Phantom 4 Pro fly away = the warranty case has been confirmed and a give me 100% coupon code for new drone. Seller: https://djiseasky.aliexpress.com/store/934522 (official store???)
2 case: drone DJI Mavic Pro no image from the camera = the warranty repair in Moscow Telemix Service Center. Seller: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/602317 (official store???)

3 case: drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus not charging remote control = the warranty repair in Moscow Telemix Service Center. Seller: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2792162 (official store???)

THIS case: Seller: https://redbird.aliexpress.com/store/1035087 (the same seller, only another store as in the first case "unofficial store"???)

DJI Susan, confirm, all these three previous warranty cases were for the reason that all these three stores are official dealers?

Your words are in doubt.

2018-11-15
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

You can still suggest the what time answer for support dji.zendesk.com ?
It is the third day of the case, but I have not received a response from the support service.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hhh64 Posted at 11-15 23:42
1 case: drone Phantom 4 Pro fly away = the warranty case has been confirmed and a give me 100% coupon code for new drone. Seller: https://djiseasky.aliexpress.com/store/934522 (official store???)
2 case: drone DJI Mavic Pro no image from the camera = the warranty repair in Moscow Telemix Service Center. Seller: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/602317 (official store???)

Thanks for getting back to us. For the three cases, please kindly find the answer as below:
1. The unit is the Chinese Mainland version, so we offered 100% discount and the coupon can only be used in China.
2. For the second case, the dealer was authorized before, we still offered aftersales service for previous orders even though the cooperation has ended. For the new orders after the cooperation ended, DJI will not offer local warranty anymore.
3. For the third case, upon checking the purchase invoice, the unit was purchased from DJI Official Store, it is operated by DJI directly, so we offered warranty service for this unit.
However, for this case, it is different from previous cases, I'm afraid that it does not meet up with the warranty claim. Hope this makes it clear.
Also, I'll notify the team and help you get an update in the email soon, thanks for your support and understanding.
2018-11-16
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

I asked the sellers about their status as official dealers. Waiting for an answer.

But anyway. Drone purchased new, not used. It made not artisanal way. at the official factory DJI. The drone is original, has a warranty, why not meet the buyer? I buy, use almost all DJI products. Is it really impossible to make a good service so that the buyer feels safe? Regarding the fact that if a failure or an error happens - he can rely on the manufacturer’s warranty support?
So you can lose the core of regular customers and users and turn them against yourself - to reduce sales due to negative feedback.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hhh64 Posted at 11-16 05:55
I asked the sellers about their status as official dealers. Waiting for an answer.

But anyway. Drone purchased new, not used. It made not artisanal way. at the official factory DJI. The drone is original, has a warranty, why not meet the buyer? I buy, use almost all DJI products. Is it really impossible to make a good service so that the buyer feels safe? Regarding the fact that if a failure or an error happens - he can rely on the manufacturer’s warranty support?

Currently, DJI does not offer the global warranty. The customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. Therefore, we sincerely suggest purchasing from DJI Official Store or Authorized dealers to avoid similar troubles.
2018-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules