No DJI Warranty in Australia
1247 3 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans02055de9
lvl.1

Australia

I did not read this in the fine print when I bought my Mavic Pro

Thank you for contacting DJI Support Team.

We do appreciate you providing the information that was asked. However, upon checking the address it is an Australian address. Referring to our After Sales Policy, we can't offer global warranty service. Therefore we can't ship the product to that address.

An option that I can provide to you is to provide me a US address where we can ship the product, and from there you will need to ship it to your Australian address. If this is not ideal for you, I suggest you purchase a new cable on the nearest local store.

Your understanding will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the troubles. Currently, DJI does not offer the global warranty. For warranty claim, you may contact the seller or send the unit to the designated service center for repair. If you want to repair in Australia, we're sorry that it might be paid service, please kindly note and understand. More details, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
1.png
2018-11-14
Use props
fans02055de9
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 00:30
Hi there, we're sorry for the troubles. Currently, DJI does not offer the global warranty. For warranty claim, you may contact the seller or send the unit to the designated service center for repair. If you want to repair in Australia, we're sorry that it might be paid service, please kindly note and understand. More details, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy[Image]

Who are the designated repairers in Australia?

The supplier I bought it from has gone out of business, do I can’t contact them
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans02055de9 Posted at 11-14 17:30
Who are the designated repairers in Australia?

The supplier I bought it from has gone out of business, do I can’t contact them

Hi there, may I know what happened to your drone? We have an official repair center in Australia, but we can only provide the paid service if the drone was not purchased from Australia.
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules