Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Audio
1037 8 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beaver7959
Flight distance : 302913 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

Sorry if this has been aswered before; I only just joined.

Is it possible for my Mavic 2 pro to record audio whilst flying? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

2018-11-14
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you referring to recording audio from the Mavic or audio from your mobile device?
2018-11-14
Use props
Beaver7959
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 11-14 04:57
Are you referring to recording audio from the Mavic or audio from your mobile device?

Hi.

Sorry to be a pain, I did what I should have done in the first place and did a search of the forums and found the answers I was looking for. Many thanks for your reply though, much appreciated.
2018-11-14
Use props
Beaver7959
United Kingdom

Beaver7959 Posted at 11-14 05:00
Hi.

Sorry to be a pain, I did what I should have done in the first place and did a search of the forums and found the answers I was looking for. Many thanks for your reply though, much appreciated.

Any idea why my Avatar is upside down though, tried inverting the original but that didn't work!
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, we do appreciate your interest with our products. There is no sound on the original video when recording. If there is a need, you can cache the transmission video and enable the audio sound recording in the app (General Settings). Please refer on the attached file below. Thanks for your support.

2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Beaver7959 Posted at 11-14 05:01
Any idea why my Avatar is upside down though, tried inverting the original but that didn't work!

Hi, sorry to hear that. Have you tried a different photo to check if the issue is still the same? Let me forward this concern to our R&D engineers so that we can check how to fix this issue. I will notify you as soon as I receive a response from them. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-14
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Audio could be only recorded by phone during flight to cached - small video in phone as seen on option on screenshot above. Drone itself is not able to record any audio as there is no microphone in drone, anyway you would hear nothing just propellers hum and air hum.
2018-11-14
Use props
Beaver7959
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-14 05:44
Hi, sorry to hear that. Have you tried a different photo to check if the issue is still the same? Let me forward this concern to our R&D engineers so that we can check how to fix this issue. I will notify you as soon as I receive a response from them. Thanks for your support.

It would appear to be that particular photograph. Thanks' for your help.
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Beaver7959 Posted at 11-14 07:18
It would appear to be that particular photograph. Thanks' for your help.

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules