Ronin S log in issues
3721 5 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phil - P3P
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It's my own fault.  Possibly for buying DJI again, I went through the initial pain withthe P3P, the Osmo, the Air, and now the Ronin-S

Having downloaded the app to my anrdoid phone I made the additional mistake of ticking the box to say that yes I would engage in the feedback program.

Now I cannot access the Ronin without logging into the DJI account - surely this cannot be right!

This would be purely an annoyance if only I could actually log in to the (insert own expletive here) account.  I have reset the password and used the same to log in here but cannot get the app to sign in.

I even uninstalled and resintalled the Ronin app so that I could attempt to avoid the issue by not signing up for the feedback program - yet it still asks for me to sign in.

How please can I resolve this prior to holding a DJI kit burning ritual?

2018-11-14
Use props
Phil - P3P
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ignore me, after yet another uninstall, phone reboot, reinstall has finally done it.  I cannot be the only one that has this initial issue and questioning of why I buy this brand only to then love (in the main) it later.
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Phil, sorry for the troubles with the APP and glad to know you have figured out, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-11-15
Use props
Phil - P3P
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Many thanks, I do have another query/issue re 360 roll but will look for a previous thread
2018-11-16
Use props
djiuser_vx4PYRndKM5q
New

United States

Phil - P3P Posted at 2018-11-14 08:19
Ignore me, after yet another uninstall, phone reboot, reinstall has finally done it.  I cannot be the only one that has this initial issue and questioning of why I buy this brand only to then love (in the main) it later.

My app still won't let me login, i have tried everything. I contacted support and nothing, tried it on different devices, restarted my phone, deleted the app, i login into my dji account in a browser and it works but this app won't let me log in. HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_vx4PYRndKM5q
New

United States

djiuser_vx4PYRndKM5q Posted at 6-26 11:53
My app still won't let me login, i have tried everything. I contacted support and nothing, tried it on different devices, restarted my phone, deleted the app, i login into my dji account in a browser and it works but this app won't let me log in. HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?

2020-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules