Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trying to help a friend......

Failured to update Code 0x000000   What is this, and how do we fix it?

PC with what I am told is Assistant 2,  however he just sent a pic, and there is no Assistant 2 in the upper left of the app.

We are still trying.......TBA

Thx
Randy
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know if your friend is having an issue with the firmware update. I would like to ask what specific Mavic is your friend using? Did he try to restore factory and refresh the firmware of his aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-11-14
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 14:17
Hi, sorry to know if your friend is having an issue with the firmware update. I would like to ask what specific Mavic is your friend using? Did he try to restore factory and refresh the firmware of his aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2? Please keep us posted for further help.

He was trying to update the RC ..... WiFi with the AC on.......

Then we downloaded the correct Assistant 2 on his PC......then he was trying to use the black wide cable that did not fit correctly......I say lets try the white cable that fits correctly......bamm,  ALL DONE......Testing in the air within the hour.  TBA

Thank you
Randy
2018-11-14
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 2 Zoom,   she flies very well!  The picture is just a click of the button......maiden flight, and the pic is from my P4Pro.  BTW,  this is a friends bird just to be clear, I'm not flying two birds at the same time......
Also, by all the reading and info from this forum, once I saw the issues he was having, we went straight down the hardware path.....which led us to the cable being the issue.  Thanks to all who support here!!!  

Randy

2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 11-14 15:54
He was trying to update the RC ..... WiFi with the AC on.......

Then we downloaded the correct Assistant 2 on his PC......then he was trying to use the black wide cable that did not fit correctly......I say lets try the white cable that fits correctly......bamm,  ALL DONE......Testing in the air within the hour.  TBA

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that everything went well for your friend and sorted out the issue. Please let us know if you need our assistance again. Have a safe flight for both of you!
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules