Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Upper expansion bay install on m600 pro
2705 4 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228888 ft
United States

Just wondering if anyone has succsesfully installed the upper expansion bay kit on their m600 pro?  All of the docs and images I see are on a m600 (not pro) and the pro version has a larger hood.  Would love to see some photos of your install.
2018-11-14
Use props
ICE HSU
lvl.1

Germany

Hey,

as far as I realised it won't be easy to mount the upper expansion bay. The screws you need are the screws which hold the additional/pro GPS-antennas.
So you should be able to place them somewhere else as long you tell your system their new position (in dji assistant 2) but I have not done this.

What you can do is using the mounting plate of the DRTK-set - you can even attach the bigger carbonfiber plate directly to the DRTK mounting.
I know the DRTK is quite expensive - and I won't recommend to buy the set just for mounting purpose but maybe you can access just the mounting plate somewhere.
(May ask dji directly if they could sell you just the mounting of this set.)
If you have access to a 3d printer you can also try to copy the concept and create your own mounts. If you want I can take some photos next week so you can see how it would look like.

Kind regards
2018-11-16
Use props
Taz Flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 161588 ft
United States

Hello,
     You can purchase the mounting bracket for the D-RTK without buying the D-RTK system. If you do not install the antenna brackets on the mount, you have a flat platform to install other options.

Taz Flyer
2018-11-18
Use props
Drone52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228888 ft
United States

Taz Flyer Posted at 11-18 10:55
Hello,
     You can purchase the mounting bracket for the D-RTK without buying the D-RTK system. If you do not install the antenna brackets on the mount, you have a flat platform to install other options.

Perfect!  Thanks So Much
2018-11-19
Use props
droneJ
lvl.1

Does anyone know if the upper expansion bay kit will allow the M600 to have upward gimbal capabilities?  Does anyone know if you can take the 210's upward gimbal to allow the M600 upward gimbal capabilities?
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules