4506 10 2018-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Dalmau
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101637 ft
Spain

Hello

I have just updated DJI GS PRO to version 2.0.

I must be wrong, but now for any mission they ask me to pay?

I paid the product license long ago. And nowhere did he say that the license was temporary.

Can you explain how I am going to continue working with GS PRO without having to pay?

Thank you.

David Dalmau

2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi David, we thank you for bringing this query to us. I understand that you are trying to make your Ground Station Pro up and running. You did mention that you paid your product license long time ago. You just need to restore your purchase by clicking on DJI GS Pro App> Account Settings> Purchase Restoration. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support.
2018-11-16
Use props
David Dalmau
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-16 04:00
Hi David, we thank you for bringing this query to us. I understand that you are trying to make your Ground Station Pro up and running. You did mention that you paid your product license long time ago. You just need to restore your purchase by clicking on DJI GS Pro App> Account Settings> Purchase Restoration. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support.

Hi DJI Gamora,

I have done the steps you have indicated to me.

The result that the ipad screen shows me is:
"Subscription Restoration"
"Restoration succeeded"

But when I'm going to simulate a mission, it tells me to pay.

Can you please check what happens with my account?

Thank you

2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

David Dalmau Posted at 11-20 02:19
Hi DJI Gamora,

I have done the steps you have indicated to me.

Hi David, the Ground Station Pro is free to download from the App Store. It consists of three modes that are free of charge (Virtual Fence, 3D Map Area, and Waypoint Route) and two modes as an in-app purchase (3D Map POI, PhotoMap). Thank you.
2018-11-22
Use props
David Dalmau
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 02:27
Hi David, the Ground Station Pro is free to download from the App Store. It consists of three modes that are free of charge (Virtual Fence, 3D Map Area, and Waypoint Route) and two modes as an in-app purchase (3D Map POI, PhotoMap). Thank you.

Thanks for explaining how GS Pro works, although I already knew this, and it's not what I'm asking.

What I say again is that before the update I had bought all the functions. I could do 3D poi without paying again.

Now, after the update, I can not use that function without paying.

Can you help me please and tell me how I can return to the previous state?

Can you check my account and try to solve the problem?

I'm going to look for the payment I made about it and make it public. Because I insist that before the upgrade I had the payment options open.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

David Dalmau Posted at 11-22 02:38
Thanks for explaining how GS Pro works, although I already knew this, and it's not what I'm asking.

What I say again is that before the update I had bought all the functions. I could do 3D poi without paying again.

Hi David,  I will be coordinating your concern to the correct department for us to help you better. Your patience is highly appreciated, David. Thank you.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 03:39
Hi David,  I will be coordinating your concern to the correct department for us to help you better. Your patience is highly appreciated, David. Thank you.

Hi David, before v2.0 is released, the Apple ID needs to be bound after iPad GS Pro’s non-free features are purchased. After iPad GS Pro is updated to v2.0, non-free features need to be restored before using.
Step 1: Log into the Apple Store with the Apple account used to purchase the non-free features on an iPad.
Step 2: Log into iPad GS Pro with your DJI account.
Step 3: Go to “Account Settings” and tap “Purchases Restoration” to restore the functions.

Kindly take note of the following,

1. After the purchase restoration, the non-free features will be bound with your DJI account used to log into iPad GS Pro, and the binding relationship cannot be changed.

2.After the purchase restoration, the non-free features can only be used under Personal Space in iPad GS Pro, as it was only used for one person before updating to v2.0. To use those functions for a team, you much purchase a subscription to a Team License for the Basic or Professional version. For more details about the difference between the Basic and Professional versions of the Team License, refer to “What are the subscription packages?”.

3. If the non-free features cannot be used after purchase restoration, check whether the Apple account is correct, as another Apple account may have been used to purchase the non-free features. If the correct Apple account is being used, kindly try to purchase the non-free features under Personal Space in iPad GS Pro again. If the non-free features have been purchased, Apple will notify the users that the features have been purchased and the fee will not be deducted. If no prompt is displayed and the fee is deducted, then you might be using the wrong account. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-11-23
Use props
Georgiou Drone
New
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 03:01
Hi David, before v2.0 is released, the Apple ID needs to be bound after iPad GS Pro’s non-free features are purchased. After iPad GS Pro is updated to v2.0, non-free features need to be restored before using.
Step 1: Log into the Apple Store with the Apple account used to purchase the non-free features on an iPad.

Hi DJI Gamora,

I've had the same issue as David above.  Knowing that I had purchased the KML import feature before I followed your instruction #3 above and tried re-purchasing it through the app.  When processing the payment it notified me that the feature has already been purchased. So, I returned to the Account setting to select 'Purchases Restoration' again.  After a few seconds it says 'Restoration Succeeded' but when I return to the 'My Purchased Functions' it still says I only 2 of 5 free uses out of that function.

Please let me know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.  Thanks
2018-12-10
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

Did this issue get resolved by DJI? I’m interested in knowing if the manufacturer is continuously updating their professional market target product by eliminating design faults.
In this thread, I am asking about restoring purchased features, whereas in others, I inquired about the z30 frame rate loss, z30 drifting and m210 rtk real life electromagnetic interference resistance.
Thanks
2018-12-21
Use props
Cool Jar
lvl.1

United States

Did this issue get resolved at all? I am having the same issue with a purchased KML/SHP file import not working but greyed out so knows I have purchased it. I have tried the refresh and didnt make any difference even though it claimed it was successful.
Thanks
2022-7-3
Use props
Cool Jar
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-11-23 03:01
Step 1: Log into the Apple Store with the Apple account used to purchase the non-free features on an iPad.

Hi there

Did this issue get resolved? I am having the same problem and when I follow the above steps it doesnt work. The purchased KML/SHP File Import is greyed out but wont let me import them.

Thanks
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules