Flight Records
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 836864 ft
United States

This sucks!!!! So I have been flying the Phantom 4 since August of 2016. I have used an old phone a new phone and an iPad to fly the P4. I have used the same login for every single flight via DJI GO APP and DJI GO 4 APP. To be honest I thought all my records were being tracked or synced automatically. I have deleted both apps many of times when dealing with troubleshooting the P4 and I know now when you do that the data is lost .. Now today.. I find out that only the previous 6 months of data has been synced :/
Is there any possible way I can retrieve the data off the drone itself or from DJI assistant 2 - I know it's my fault for not syncing my records properly but wondering if there is a backup data file somewhere!

Thanks!!!!
2018-11-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Many of us have lost flight data, since the figures do not correspond at times, I think there is no way to recover lost flight data. Anyway, I think it's not your fault.
2018-11-15
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The TXT flight logs are not stored on the drone, so there is no way to get them back. You can use DatCon or CsvView to view the DAT flight logs from the drone.

http://datfile.net/DatCon/intro.html
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules