Error Code(code:200) happens when we connect the drone to the OSDK
4017 7 2018-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomiZ
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, everyone, we have an M210 RTK with an embedded computer being mounted at the top of the drone, running DJI OnBoard SDK Advanced Sensing with ROS on Ubuntu. With all the things being correctly set up, after we open the onboard computer, DJI GO 4 shows the error "Error Code (code:200). Failed to take off. Check the USB connection with aircraft. Contact DJI Support if this error persists after restarting." We have tried many ways to solve it, for example, refresh the drone, factory setting, change the USB wires, and so on, but the problem is still there.

It seems like there is a self protection, because if we unplug the USB, then the drone goes back to normal (ready to take-off). So it's kind like the drone notices that there is a USB connection there, but it does not know it's an onboard computer, so it shows the error code. The reason why we suspect this is because when we plug the usb to a PC, the DJI GO 4 will pop up the same error code, but after we opend DJI assistant 2, the error code goes away, and just show that Unplug the USB to takeoff.

2018-11-15
Use props
TomiZ
lvl.1
Canada

It's solved.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TomiZ, glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if there is any other issue.
2018-11-15
Use props
TomiZ
lvl.1
Canada

For anyone who has the same issue, just go through the real flight test checklist. There is a code that you need to run ;) I was so careless that I just ignored that link.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomiZ Posted at 11-16 10:24
For anyone who has the same issue, just go through the real flight test checklist. There is a code that you need to run ;) I was so careless that I just ignored that link.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Hope this helps more pilots.
2018-11-17
Use props
jiD One above all
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-15 18:09
Hi TomiZ, glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if there is any other issue.

Hi Mindy

We have the same issue with a Matrice 210 RTK with nothing in the USB port.

We get the same error message eventhough nothing i plugged in?
2019-5-22
Use props
djiuser_VxyqRmDHePpL
lvl.1

Finland

Hi TomiZ,

Thanks, this has been an issue for a few days now.
We need the USB cable in the port for remote operations, so how do we solve it?
I noticed that the error goes away with the USB cable removed, but as we need the cable in to receive commands, keeping it out is not an option.

Thanks.
Stephen
2019-7-25
Use props
FitoStinger
lvl.1

Spain

Here is the solution:
https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/documentation/M210-Docs/real-world-test-checklist.html
2021-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules