Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2018.11.16
  • Firmware Version: v02.00.0150
  • DJI GO 4 app: iOS v4.3.0 or above, Android v4.3.0 or above

What's New?
  • Fixed an issue when using a Cendence that did not have authorization to control the gimbal, where the customization of the Cendence LS and RS levers in the DJI GO 4 app did not work.
  • Fixed an issue when an ordinary remote controller was set as the master controller in Dual Remote Controller Mode, where the customization of the Cendence LS and RS levers in the DJI GO 4 app did not work.
  • Fixed a rare issue where there was an incorrect battery initialization fail prompt after the Cendence is powered on.

Notes:
  • Ensure both the Master and Slave remote controllers are updated to the latest firmware to avoid control errors or camera and gimbal abnormalities.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, DJI GO 4 app, and then retry.

2018-11-16
Use props
iFly2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194370 ft
Netherlands

Hi there,

The manual of my Cendence mentions the possiblity of firmware updates through Assistant2 and PC using USB cable. I used to update that way some time ago. But for some time that has become impossible.
My assistant 2 v1.2.4 won't recognize the attached Cendence of even the standard RC for that matter.

I tried installing with acceptance of unsigned drivers and so on, but it all works fine with the Inspire2, but not for the Cendence, RC.

Please advise. And yes I know I can work around using the Go4 app. But that isn't my question.

Regards,
2018-11-21
Use props
FburgUAS
lvl.1
United States

iFly2 Posted at 2018-11-21 06:47
Hi there,

The manual of my Cendence mentions the possiblity of firmware updates through Assistant2 and PC using USB cable. I used to update that way some time ago. But for some time that has become impossible.

Did this ever get figured out?? I still cannot connect the Cendence to my PC to update via Assistant!
2020-6-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-10-14
Use props
iFly2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194370 ft
Netherlands

FburgUAS Posted at 2020-6-17 05:17
Did this ever get figured out?? I still cannot connect the Cendence to my PC to update via Assistant!

Nope.
Not even a single reaction from DJI.
Just plain silence from the euhm 'support' team.
2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules