What Color Grading software tool do you use for your Aerial Footage?
1832 7 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

What color grading software do you use? I already have the Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop which I am still learning since the program is very difficult.
I would love to hear your thoughts in opinions on what software program do use you for color grading for your projects? I want something easier then Capture One Pro 16 which the display looks like Photoshop. I AM trying to find software that's pretty user-Friendly. After reading all of the reviews it sounds most likely i will but #ACORN 6 which is only $30.00 bucks.  

Here were the top-ranked photo editors for Mac's

Always Fly Safe,
FLPilotShark

2018-11-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool list to share - think I'll try some of these out.
2018-11-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Mate have you looked Davinci ? It is free, very powerful... I found after I had already bought Pinnacle product...

But like you have mentioned with Photoshop and LR, they take a while to learn
2018-11-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing this list. Going to give one of these a try.
2018-11-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Davinci is one of the best I know.
For the rest I use Magic Bullet Looks and Sony Vegas Pro
2018-11-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lightroom is pretty easy, if you have photoshop, it’s worth using adobe apps you will qualify for free with PS to use PS express very easy to work with but only on jpegs, you will also be able to download Lightroom mobile were you can edit raw/jpeg, there are a few other good apps that come with PS, for video adobe have new app Rush CC or RU , really easy to use and very quick for video, great thing about all these apps there free with PS and you can use them on the go.
2018-11-16
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

Already have Lightroom and Photoshop for my programs I use on my footage and Final Cut Pro. but I wanted to get a color grading app specifically, so I went with, the program called Acorn6 / Its a MAC only program.
More info about Acorn 6:
Acorn 6 Software

2018-11-17
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lightroom for stills and Power Director for video here. I take very few videos, so mostly Lightroom.
2018-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules