Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TB47S battery not discharging automatically
2021 3 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

Hello to everybody,

about three weeks ago I fully charged the 6 batteries (TB47S) of our Matrice 600 Pro multicopter. After 10 days all but one automatically discharged at about 50%.

Could you suggest me the best procedure to discharge the last "not so intelligent" battery ? Do you have any idea about what caused this problem?

Thanks,

Maurizio

2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Maurizio, you may check the Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines for M600 series here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/m600+pro/en/Matrice+600+Series+Intelligent+Flight+Battery+Safety+Guidelines+v1.0.pdf
If you do not want the battery discharge so quickly, you may press shortly and hold the power button for a few seconds before it enters discharge mode.

1.png
2018-11-17
Use props
mbuonanno
lvl.4

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 01:30
Hi Maurizio, you may check the Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines for M600 series here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/m600+pro/en/Matrice+600+Series+Intelligent+Flight+Battery+Safety+Guidelines+v1.0.pdf
If you do not want the battery discharge so quickly, you may press shortly and hold the power button for a few seconds before it enters discharge mode.

Hi Susan,

just to be sure. You say that if I press the power button to check the battery level, the idle time countdown will be resetted. Is it correct?

Thanks,
Maurizio
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mbuonanno Posted at 11-17 14:45
Hi Susan,

just to be sure. You say that if I press the power button to check the battery level, the idle time countdown will be resetted. Is it correct?

After pressing the power button once and then hold it for a few seconds, the battery will be powered on and the idle time countdown will be reset. If the battery will be stored for a long time, it is not recommended to do so as the discharge is designed to protect the battery and it will extend the battery life. Hope this helps.
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules