948 3 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rcolman
lvl.2
United States

So, I have a problem with my OSMO plus.

-- send it in for repairs, takes five or so days, price = $100

-- get repaired unit back, no it has the "slow beeping noise problem"  that seems to afflict so many DJI items

-- contact repairs support, can't fix it over the phone, send it in for rapid ESCALATED second repair.

*** they promise a quick turn around ***

-- then, he says, we will send you a return label,

*** but it takes 24-48 hours to generate the label ***

WHAT: wait two days for a shipping label so I can get quick turn around on an escalated repair!!!

can I send it in on my own label /? NO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, here I sit with a  broken, recently repaired OSMO waiting for the stupid label to arrive while missing a paying job.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi rcolman, we're so sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to get your case number via the forum information and forwarded to the designated team to take care. They will check and help you get an update during the working time soon. Hope we can figure this out timely.
2018-11-16
Use props
rcolman
lvl.2
United States

So, I finally received a mailer from DJI Repairs which included instructions and a shipping label.

However, the instructions were for a FIRST TIME REPAIR and made no mention of the fact that this was being returned a SECOND time to fix the problems that were NOT fixed the first time.  The email asked for all the usual documentation for a warrant repair, that is not appropriate in this case.

There was no mention of an expedited repair the $100 already paid, etc.

So I am just going to send the OSMO in, and attach a copy of these email letters. Perhaps they can figure it out.

Maybe you could help expedite?

Thank you.

2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rcolman Posted at 11-20 00:07
So, I finally received a mailer from DJI Repairs which included instructions and a shipping label.

However, the instructions were for a FIRST TIME REPAIR and made no mention of the fact that this was being returned a SECOND time to fix the problems that were NOT fixed the first time.  The email asked for all the usual documentation for a warrant repair, that is not appropriate in this case.

Hi rcolman, the email should be the automatic email of the shipping label and instruction, the higher team hasn't contacted you, I will inform the team to contact you as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules