Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need some help
965 7 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Doq1kqcWRsvT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32769 ft
United States

Yesterday while trying to do a video,  I received a message saying cache full.
How do I go about cleaning out my cache?
Thanks Michael
2018-11-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Format the micro SD card (be sure to import the files to your computer first). As for the cache in the app - increase max video cache size, set auto clear when cache maxed out or clear up storage space in your device.
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Michael, just as 2# mentioned, you may select a proper video cache capacity, enable clear video automatically or clear video cache manually as the below screenshot. Hope it helps.
1.png
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we appreciate bringing this query to us. Make sure to back up all of your files to your PC and then Format the SD card to clear the cache. Like A CW mentioned you may set to auto clear when the cache is about to be full and used up your storage.  Thank you.
2018-11-17
Use props
djiuser_Doq1kqcWRsvT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32769 ft
United States

Thank you to everyone that replied.  I'm still wet behind the eye with all this technology.
2018-11-17
Use props
Hani
Captain
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 02:16
Hi Michael, just as 2# mentioned, you may select a proper video cache capacity, enable clear video automatically or clear video cache manually as the below screenshot. Hope it helps.

That's good to know
2018-11-17
Use props
Hani
Captain
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 02:16

Thank you, Susan.
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Doq1kqcWRsvT Posted at 11-17 11:12
Thank you to everyone that replied.  I'm still wet behind the eye with all this technology.

Hi, thanks for your reply. No worries, you could always reach us so that we can help you further. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules