P4 SD Card Problem - HELP !
1015 21 2018-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Hi , I have a problem with my drone , he dont idenify my sd card , and when i put him on the drone also , I get many messages ... Battary problem , proccesor over heating , but when i plug out the sd card , all the error messages gone .
But also In my Phone I can see the sd card and watch video / photos from my drone , i try to format the sd card fron dji go but the drone says that there is no sd card , couple of months ago the sd card worked on the drone , the drone didnt fall .
The Problem Is on the drone ? Or sd card ?
Please help
Thank you and have a great day
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for bringing this query to us. We do feel sad about your current struggles with the SD card of your aircraft. May I ask for the brand of your SD card you used with your Phantom?  Is the firmware of the aircraft at the latest? I will be providing some suggested SD cards our engineers have tested. We hope to help you with this. Thank you.

2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 02:01
Hi thanks for bringing this query to us. We do feel sad about your current struggles with the SD card of your aircraft. May I ask for the brand of your SD card you used with your Phantom?  Is the firmware of the aircraft at the latest? I will be providing some suggested SD cards our engineers have tested. We hope to help you with this. Thank you.

[view_image]

I used with SD Card - Sandisk Class 4 32GB , Until now its work and recorded and take photos , but now he doesnt idenify my sd card , I also try with 128 gb sd card class 10 , he dont idenify him also , but he creat
the MISC folder and log file , so there is no problem with drone , i think that is the firmware , i have the last firmware
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 02:38
I used with SD Card - Sandisk Class 4 32GB , Until now its work and recorded and take photos , but now he doesnt idenify my sd card , I also try with 128 gb sd card class 10 , he dont idenify him also , but he creat
the MISC folder and log file , so there is no problem with drone , i think that is the firmware , i have the last firmware

Hi, can you try to format the SD card to FAT file to your PC using a card reader? Then kindly uninstall and reinstall the app. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 03:03
Hi, can you try to format the SD card to FAT file to your PC using a card reader? Then kindly uninstall and reinstall the app. Hope this helps. Thank you.

I Dont have a Card Reader ....
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 02:38

A Class 4 card is too slow.
Get a new card that's at least Class 10
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Labroides Posted at 11-17 03:37
A Class 4 card is too slow.
Get a new card that's at least Class 10

The class is not the problem , i have 128 gb class 10 but the drone dont idenify him , but he write folder on the sd : MISC
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 03:03
I Format the SD card to FAT , After that i Plug the sd card to drone , also i reinstail the DJI GO after that i start him and again he doesnt idenify the sd card
But he write a update log , plaese check it out i add the log that the drone creat on the sd card and
https://ufile.io/tqiac
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 03:38
The class is not the problem , i have 128 gb class 10 but the drone dont idenify him , but he write folder on the sd : MISC

If you are trying to use a Class 4 card, that is the problem.

Check the specs for your drone and you'll find this .....

Supported SD CardsMicro SD
Max Capacity: 128GB
Write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Labroides Posted at 11-17 04:18
If you are trying to use a Class 4 card, that is the problem.

Look , I used this 4 class card for my whole filghts with the drone , i record in 4k and take a photos and everything was fine , so it doesnt matter .
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 04:22
Look , I used this 4 class card for my whole filghts with the drone , i record in 4k and take a photos and everything was fine , so it doesnt matter .

If you think you know all about it, why did you ask for help?
I've pointed out what your problem is.
I've backed that up with supporting evidence.

Don't use that card in your drone.
Get an appropriate card and your problems are over.

2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Labroides Posted at 11-17 04:29
If you think you know all about it, why did you ask for help?
I've pointed out what your problem is.
I've backed that up with supporting evidence.

I dont say i know all , but you too dont now anything
About SD Card i try with the sd that i using on android phone I Plug him to drone and the same thing what can i do?
Look my SD Card
https://www.google.co.il/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Power-MicroSDXC-Class10-SP128GBSTXBU1V20BT/dp/B01N3TBAGE&ved=2ahUKEwiD782vt9veAhUCKewKHS_rAIQQFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3CarDKmBYF5QU8zPA03ps1
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 04:14
I Format the SD card to FAT , After that i Plug the sd card to drone , also i reinstail the DJI GO after that i start him and again he doesnt idenify the sd card
But he write a update log , plaese check it out i add the log that the drone creat on the sd card and
https://ufile.io/tqiac

Hi, I suggest restoring back to factory default settings and update to the latest firmware, thank you.
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 04:59
Hi, I suggest restoring back to factory default settings and update to the latest firmware, thank you.

Hi I Try that , But I Get a Error Message , The factory rest was succced , but the update stuck on 55% and the drone was restarted 3 times and then I got the error code: 0x022403 , I try again but it doesnt work and stuck on 55% like the first one .

The log of the update https://ufile.io/uw1ri
please help i dont now what to do
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 04:35
I dont say i know all , but you too dont now anything
About SD Card i try with the sd that i using on android phone I Plug him to drone and the same thing what can i do?
Look my SD Card

I'd tell you but I "don't know anything".
I used Silicon Power SD cards in my P3 drones but they wouldn't work in my P4 dronnes which are more fussy about the cards they work with.

Your problem is that your card just isn't going to work with your drone.
The solution is very simple.
Get a card that will work with it and use that card somewhere else.
But what would I know?
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Labroides Posted at 11-17 05:39
I'd tell you but I "don't know anything".
I used Silicon Power SD cards in my P3 drones but they wouldn't work in my P4 dronnes which are more fussy about the cards they work with.

And why i cant make Update ? I Got error 2 times
If you not want to help so get out from my post .
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 05:50
And why i cant make Update ? I Got error 2 times
If you not want to help so get out from my post .

If I don't want to help ???
There's no point trying with a dill like you.
Sort it out yourself, genius.
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 04:59

Please help i sent you the log fail of the update that fail
2018-11-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 12:24

No one is going to help you because you are just plain rude. You have been told that your SD card is not good enough, but you know better. I will only do this once, get a Sandisk Extreme Pro card and it will work.
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 12:24

Please help
I'll ignore you when you give me the appropriate advice and I'll tell you to go away ...
But please help

Loser
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Labroides Posted at 11-17 15:12
Please help
I'll ignore you when you give me the appropriate advice and I'll tell you to go away ...
But please help

Shut up , get out from my post loser
I talk to the admin who help me i didnt talk to you
2018-11-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-17 15:15
Shut up , get out from my post loser
I talk to the admin who help me i didnt talk to you

Admin helped you??
They didn't even understand what your problem was.

But you are still asking for help in post #18?
And still berating the person that made an efforty and actually gave you the correct solution.

2018-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules