Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update M2E
1462 11 2018-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jesmand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31680 ft
Denmark

Have just updated a firmware for M2E and it worked fine. After that, the software searches for multiple updates, but it simply writes in a text "Checking Firmware Update Status ..." and no longer occurs and must interrupt after 1 hour without new update, there is not a lot of new update to this new drone.?
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jesmand, just to verify, could you read the current firmware from the App? May I have the screenshot for better assistance? Thank you in advance!
2018-11-17
Use props
Jesmand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31680 ft
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 01:51
Hi Jesmand, just to verify, could you read the current firmware from the App? May I have the screenshot for better assistance? Thank you in advance!

2018-11-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well that's NOT a good sign.......

Let's hope it's a local issue, and not QA from DJI putting incomplete goods into the hands of consumers.

Time will tell....

Randy
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Double checked with our engineers, this is normal as Mavic 2 Enterprise only has one version for now. If the new firmware is available, the DJI Assistant and App will be updated simultaneously, please feel free to use. Appreciate your support and attention.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 11-17 17:07
Well that's NOT a good sign.......

Let's hope it's a local issue, and not QA from DJI putting incomplete goods into the hands of consumers.

Hi Randy, please refer to 5# and check, feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-11-19
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-19 19:41
Hi Randy, please refer to 5# and check, feel free to contact us if there is any further question.

Thank you for clarifying!

Randy
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 11-19 19:45

My pleasure. Wish you have a good time.
2018-11-19
Use props
BManiac
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780735 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
     I just received my m2e and I can’t activate it.
I restarted everything, calibrate etc. But can’t activate it, it’s stuck at that window.
I plugged it to my Mac and tried to see the software, but got the same image as jesmand.
I clearly don’t know what to do.
Need help please.

Thanks
2018-11-28
Use props
BManiac
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780735 ft
  • >>>
United States

BManiac Posted at 11-28 18:16
Hi,
     I just received my m2e and I can’t activate it.
I restarted everything, calibrate etc. But can’t activate it, it’s stuck at that window.

I did fix the problem by deleting the app and reinstalled it then do the activation right away after.

I found that the Pilot app quit on me very fast, just few minutes after you start to fly.
I found out that if you turned on the airplane function on your phone prior to fly it’s ok.
2018-12-13
Use props
GB Bill
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4715322 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. My remote called for an update and once updated it no longer functions correctly.  Everything looks normal but when you go to fly the motors only idle.  I swapped a remote from another M2E unit and it works perfectly, the problem is in the remote controller. I'm using the DJI assistant for Mavic enterprise.  Anything else I should try?
2019-1-15
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-11-19 19:45

It's really not clear. I connected to DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and it updated my firmware. Well, the Rev was the same but a few broke things started working. The peeps on here, I'm afraid, are script readers.
2019-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules